Drew Brees and Emmanuel Sanders working out together (2 Viewers)

CerealKiller

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
As excited as some are, I can just imagine what Hebert, Deuce, Garic and Detillier would be saying, about two NFL players working out in shorts! “WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!” Please folks, let’s be excited they are working together, but nothing else. Temper the emotions a wee bit.
The world is literally on fire. We have no camp to get worked up about. We are faced with the possibility of having a Superbowl-caliber team and having the season cancelled.

So if I get excited about a workout video, just let me have this, OK?

CerealKiller

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
They were discussing personal, player work outs this morning on Sirius NFL channel. Apparently several 49er team mates were working out together and a couple of them caught C19, prompting the players union to issue a "strongly worded" don't have player workout memo to all the teams. The host then started to rag on Tompa Brady because *after* the memo was released Brady "strongly worded" a text and brought over two dozen Buccs together to work out. They pointed out this as another case of Brady thinking the rules don't apply to him, his goals, and desires.
All Goodell needs is one good reason to suspend Brees and Sanders for 3 games for going against his wishes. He'd do it under the auspices of, "The NFL is concerned for player safety, so the violators must be punished". Sound familiar? (Bountygate)

St.Dan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
They were discussing personal, player work outs this morning on Sirius NFL channel. Apparently several 49er team mates were working out together and a couple of them caught C19, prompting the players union to issue a "strongly worded" don't have player workout memo to all the teams. The host then started to rag on Tompa Brady because *after* the memo was released Brady "strongly worded" a text and brought over two dozen Buccs together to work out. They pointed out this as another case of Brady thinking the rules don't apply to him, his goals, and desires.
If we have a season, Cam Jordan needs to show Brady what sets of rules HE plays by -- the rough ones!

saint_drago

I Must Break You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As excited as some are, I can just imagine what Hebert, Deuce, Garic and Detillier would be saying, about two NFL players working out in shorts! “WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!” Please folks, let’s be excited they are working together, but nothing else. Temper the emotions a wee bit.
There is a time and a place to rain on parades if you're into that sorta thing. But now is not the time and it's not the place. This isn't a parade that needs to be rained on.

So feel free to be excited about this folks. Do not temper your emotions. If anything you should probably get more emotional about this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom