Drew Brees and Emmanuel Sanders working out together (3 Viewers)

Oh man......I am trying not to get too excited but these 2 are gonna kill it together. Probably a few less yards and looks for MT but you can't sleep on our WR2 or TE any more.

As excited as some are, I can just imagine what Hebert, Deuce, Garic and Detillier would be saying, about two NFL players working out in shorts! ā€œWE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!ā€ Please folks, letā€™s be excited they are working together, but nothing else. Temper the emotions a wee bit.

As excited as some are, I can just imagine what Hebert, Deuce, Garic and Detillier would be saying, about two NFL players working out in shorts! ā€œWE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!ā€ Please folks, letā€™s be excited they are working together, but nothing else. Temper the emotions a wee bit.
šŸ¤Æ

They were discussing personal, player work outs this morning on Sirius NFL channel. Apparently several 49er team mates were working out together and a couple of them caught C19, prompting the players union to issue a "strongly worded" don't have player workout memo to all the teams. The host then started to rag on Tompa Brady because *after* the memo was released Brady "strongly worded" a text and brought over two dozen Buccs together to work out. They pointed out this as another case of Brady thinking the rules don't apply to him, his goals, and desires.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom