Drew Brees and Other Quarterbacks (1 Viewer)

Bespoke

Time for change
Reaction score
Really bored so was just looking through old Saints photos and wanted to compile photos of Brees talking, congratulating other teams QBs after games. Pictures tell 1,000 words and maybe there's something to be deciphered, I was wondered what these guys say to each other after games is just a simple "Hey good game" and that's it? I couldn't find a picture of Drew with Alex Smith, or Matt Hasselbeck though.

Brees and Favre from week 1. Drew looks like a 12 year old boy seeing Favre for the first time in person. He's in awe.

0910-vikings-saints.jpg

Brees and Matt Ryan

national-football-league-2010-11-season-week-3-drew-brees-matt-ryan-nfl-1011-wk3-00315md.jpg

with Jimmy Clausen
m2c32d9fcb0cd5385b77ac5d22ccc5ce3.jpg

with Max Hall, boy Drew looks sad in this one. He's like "I just lost to this guy?"
56686504.jpg

Drew and fellow Texas native Colt McCoy, Colt is everything that Drew couldn't be growing up pampered, and highly recruited University of Texas product... the school that passed Drew up which is why he ultimately ended up going to Purdue.. and he still embraces him with open arms.
610x.jpg

with Big Ben, two Super Bowl winning QBs.
capt.23d5babd45ce4f8d9f9c85d866b29a9c-23d5babd45ce4f8d9f9c85d866b29a9c-0.jpg

Drew and Jon Kitna this past Thanksgiving. Kitna looks funny in this pic.
350x.jpg

Brees and Romo from last year
610x.jpg

Some from this year.
aaron-rodgers-drew-brees.jpg

With Rodgers back in Week 1. Bro-shake going on.

610x.jpg

Brees and Schaub after the super comeback

610x.jpg

Brees & Gabbert this past Sunday. I think Drew appreciates young QBs coming into this league and does what he can to reach out to them.

Haven't found a pic of Brees and Cutler post game yet.. if anyone can find one please post here.

The first couple are kind of um....cue cheesey 70's whaaka whaaka music.

I think all the pic's are awesome and goes to show most of the players league wide are friends. But not all lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom