Drew Brees Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

natedog

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
So glad to have this man for the next two years at least, 400 + yards, 4 tds, no ints. Leads the league right from the start of the year. Thanks for being our QB in these dire times ;)

Imagine. Pick any team. If we had their defense we would be in the playoffs. ANY other defense in the ENTIRE league.

Brees is the man. No doubt. It's just a shame that he's stuck on a team with a D that's been this lousy the last few years. The man should have at least 3 rings by now.

greatest quarterback of all time, will end up throwing for 80,000 yards and 600 touchdowns when all is said and done

Drew Bree's will own every significant NFL passing record by the time he's done. No matter what happens these last 2-3 yrs, we would all do well by ourselves to step back in awe of his greatness. It's just a shame we've fielded historically bad defenses these past few years. We'd be be super bowl contenders every year if we fielded a defense that wasn't bottom 5. Kruger and Rankins are our only hope, unless Payton can use spiller as trade bait for a CB or de...

Yeah, but we have a Super Bowl win, nothing is taking that away. Sure we wanna be competitive every year, but at least we aren't a team like the Browns that haven't won nothing in a long long time. Let's just try to enjoy the next couple of years and realize we are watching history. Sure they'll look back on history and say, what if that man had a defense, but that shouldn't take away from his greatness.

Hear ye, Hear ye, for the great one !

After week 1 Brees will lead the league in yards, TD's, passer rating, yards per attempt and losses.

After week 1 Brees will lead the league in yards, TD's, passer rating, yards per attempt and losses.

Sure, but we have the same record as the Kitties and have a way better QB, it isn't Drew's fault the inept front Office can't field a Defense. Plus the Oline played pretty darn well too.

I fear that we're going to watch him break every record there is with a team that can't make the playoffs, but man, it sure is great watching him. Most weeks he turns QBing into a work of art, I've seen maybe a couple others in my lifetime do that and their names are Brady and Montana.

I fear that we're going to watch him break every record there is with a team that can't make the playoffs, but man, it sure is great watching him. Most weeks he turns QBing into a work of art, I've seen maybe a couple others in my lifetime do that and their names are Brady and Montana.

Exactly, I have decided that my focus from now till the end of the era will be enjoying what he does for this franchise. The Oline looked good for him today too. Even with the worst defense in the league we may still have a shot at a WC at the end of this debacle. . . . I was really hoping for a D in the top 30, but that may just have to wait till next year.

Sure, but we have the same record as the Kitties and have a way better QB, it isn't Drew's fault the inept front Office can't field a Defense. Plus the Oline played pretty darn well too.

Of course it isn't his fault. There is no way my statement should ever prove true.

drew-brees-hulk-hogan.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom