Drew Brees' assault on the 80,000 yard passing mark (1 Viewer)

You seriously have issues.

You must be a riot to watch Saints games with.

Is there a substantive response anywhere in that post?

I gonna enjoy every single record Drew or the Saints accomplish.

I mean its not on him that we don’t have more rings... the same way its not Bradys effort winning 6 rings.
Because winning SBs is an entire team effort (including the staff)

What Drew has done is his own effort (plus a beneficial system which allows him to get those stats)

so stop whining and enjoy what is to come.

I actually agree that it’s not all on him that we don’t have more SB rings. I’m just concerned about how he’s been utter garbage in his last 2 postseason appearances. And for the life of me I can’t figure out why all his apologists around here aren’t as concerned

Enjoy what is to come? Judging from how he’s ended the last 2 seasons, it won’t be much

Is there a substantive response anywhere in that post?

I actually agree that it’s not all on him that we don’t have more SB rings. I’m just concerned about how he’s been utter garbage in his last 2 postseason appearances. And for the life of me I can’t figure out why all his apologists around here aren’t as concerned

Enjoy what is to come? Judging from how he’s ended the last 2 seasons, it won’t be much
So exactly how long have you hated Drew Brees?

Its always hard to tell who made the wrong decisions
In the end its a lot about playcalling, so you could argue about CSP as well

Overall I bet that Brees is still a top 5 QB
And his performance is quite stable

Look at the other older guys like Brady or Big Ben who have major declines
Or the younger guys like Goff (#1 draft pick, one SB appearance) looks like utter garbage

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom