Drew Brees' assault on the 80,000 yard passing mark (2 Viewers)

pretty sure i read yest players have agreed to the idea. but want it to start in 2023 so most players under contract now will be compensated for the extra game/season. owners want 2021. so theyre expecting an agreement in 2022.

but until its signed, nothing is certain.

Couldn’t they agree to add an extra game check at their current contract rate?

Can they also agree to a 2-3 year test run of 17 games and after that revisit and if 70% of players hate the extra game it goes back to 16?

And if that’s the case then all player contracts are reduced by one game check

Couldn’t they agree to add an extra game check at their current contract rate?

Can they also agree to a 2-3 year test run of 17 games and after that revisit and if 70% of players hate the extra game it goes back to 16?

And if that’s the case then all player contracts are reduced by one game check
I’m sure. Just know what I been reading.

Your hatred for Drew Brees is well documented.

Go bore someone else.
You deserve to be a Browns fan.

I don’t hate Drew. I think he’s genuinely a great person to know n be around. I’m just 99.999% sure that he’s not gonna lead this team to another title ever again

And if somehow we do make it back to the SB next yr, it’ll only be after CSP builds up more talent on both sides of the ball in the offseason to the point where he’s comfortable relegating Drew’s role to that of Trent Dilfer’s

U can post any of his records n ppl can dead falcon/clown/facepalm me as much as they like. The bottomline is playoff Drew Brees of present-day is simply NO BUENO. And we’ve all seen the evidence to validate that claim. It’s just up to u to accept it

Off the top of ur head...when was the last time you’ve ever heard of an NFL head coach suggesting that he’d consider taking up to 30% of snaps away from a future HoF QB in the twilight of his career n give those snaps to his backup????? It just doesn’t happen

His window is firmly closed folks. The only reason he’s back is bcuz the plan to transition to his successor didn’t workout like they hoped. Now they’re stuck with paying him up to $40 mill for less than a yr n he can’t even play @ a high level for an entire season anymore SMDH

Sad situation the Saints are in @ the QB position but hey, @least he’s made records n has a decade old title, rite?

His window is firmly closed folks. The only reason he’s back is bcuz the plan to transition to his successor didn’t workout like they hoped. Now they’re stuck with paying him up to $40 mill for less than a yr n he can’t even play @ a high level for an entire season anymore SMDH

Sad situation the Saints are in @ the QB position but hey, @least he’s made records n has a decade old title, rite?
You seriously have issues.

You must be a riot to watch Saints games with.

I gonna enjoy every single record Drew or the Saints accomplish.

I mean its not on him that we don’t have more rings... the same way its not Bradys effort winning 6 rings.
Because winning SBs is an entire team effort (including the staff)

What Drew has done is his own effort (plus a beneficial system which allows him to get those stats)

so stop whining and enjoy what is to come.

Why all the whining about the "Numbers not SuperBowls"?
31 + QB's are disappointed every year. Most Qb's will never smell Bree's #'s. Is that something to be P'Oed off about.
He's been the BEST performing QB since becoming a Saint! Better PLAYER than anybody in the game. He's brought numerous winning seasons, playoff appearances, div titles & a SuperBowl! He's carried this team almost every year. He's watched the D blow his herculean efforts in the late 4th - 44 times! More than double the next closest QB. Almost inhuman in consistency, the very definition of over achiever!

Maybe kick back & enjoy the brilliance of a SAINT'S QB & the achievements of a stellar player & human(though that doesn't matter on the field, just a BIG bonus)!

Whining about the play of 1 of the BEST QB's in history, coming from a Saint's fan...the irony is delicious.
Remember Charlton Heston was better than some of our QB's on the field game day, before Brees.
I SECOND THIS GREAT POST

I gonna enjoy every single record Drew or the Saints accomplish.

I mean its not on him that we don’t have more rings... the same way its not Bradys effort winning 6 rings.
Because winning SBs is an entire team effort (including the staff)

What Drew has done is his own effort (plus a beneficial system which allows him to get those stats)

so stop whining and enjoy what is to come.
Just a superb post.

No disrespect to your post, but I really don't care much for records. If he don't break any records or Brady overtake his records from here on out, I wouldn't care as long as he can lift that trophy up one more time.
[ I agree 100% that's what I'm talking about... Look like most ppl on here R more concerned with Brees breaking records than the team winning the Superbowl... What happened to the big Picture... I don't care who's QB as long as the SAINTS win the CHIP

I don't think Payton tell Brees to go 3 and out or turn the ball over on any play calls

I don’t think Payton told the defense to give up a bomb to Kirk cousins in overtime either

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom