Drew Brees' assault on the 80,000 yard passing mark (1 Viewer)

No disrespect to your post, but I really don't care much for records. If he don't break any records or Brady overtake his records from here on out, I wouldn't care as long as he can lift that trophy up one more time.

No disrespect to your post, but I really don't care much for records. If he don't break any records or Brady overtake his records from here on out, I wouldn't care as long as he can lift that trophy up one more time.
Yeah I know what you mean. For now I just have Free Agency in mind, then when it comes week one. I want Drew to get that trophy badly. He is such a class act. In the meantime would enjoy another monster season for him and N.O.

Projected game 10 of the 2020 season.

Kamara - as much of a true bleeding black and gold Saints fan there is on the planet, I am requesting a vid of your celebration when Drew reaches that mark- lol. That should be historic and shared with your Who Dat Brothers and Sisters - lol. Love your positive crazy (in a fun way) emotions you have for our team

Last edited:
Yeah I know what you mean. For now I just have Free Agency in mind, then when it comes week one. I want Drew to get that trophy badly. He is such a class act. In the meantime would enjoy another monster season for him and N.O.
I honestly enjoy it when he didn't have to do it all on his own. I actually enjoyed the 2017 season when Kamara was a rookie and both he and Ingram was the offense. That year Brees didn't have the greatest of numbers but we were winning with smash mouth football. Remember the game against the Bengals where on one drive alone, we ran it without a pass attempt all the way for a touchdown.

Edit: It was the Bills in 2017

Last edited:
I honestly enjoy it when he didn't have to do it all on his own. I actually enjoyed the 2017 season when Kamara was a rookie and both he and Ingram was the offense. That year Brees didn't have the greatest of numbers but we were winning with smash mouth football. Remember the game against the Bengals where on one drive alone, we ran it without a pass attempt all the way for a touchdown.
Bills.

We played the Bengals in 2018.

Glad he’s back but tired of the records. Just want a Lombardi as I’m sure Drew does too.
I wouldn’t care if we never passed the ball next season if we won it all.
Yeah we get all that.

This is a discussion about an impending milestone the likes we never thought we would ever see.

Somebody is going to need to average 4,500 yards passing a season for 18 years to get past this number. Incredible.

This is a discussion about an impending milestone the likes we never thought we would ever see.

Somebody is going to need to average 4,500 yards passing a season for 18 years to get past this number. Incredible.

Yeah... it’s incredible and all, but is it incredible enough to be on the NFL All 100 team???? Nah....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom