Drew Brees at Lusher (1 Viewer)

so he came tonight and it was a pretty special (no umenyiora)
he spoke talking about the charity work that he looks forward to seeing his kid run around on the field that he was dedicating (i can't wait to see that either b/c his kid will probably be backing up my kid at QB) - he' such a warm, big-hearted human being it's sometimes hard to remember that he's also the best QB in the league

one moment i have to share - during the star-spangled banner, i just happened to have the vantage point of seeing him framed by the flag and the flag pole - he was full on saluting the flag that it was a very impressive sight
thank you drew

oh, no crying and i kept my panties - i might mail them to shockmo

so he came tonight and it was a pretty special (no umenyiora)
he spoke talking about the charity work that he looks forward to seeing his kid run around on the field that he was dedicating (i can't wait to see that either b/c his kid will probably be backing up my kid at qb) - he' such a warm, big-hearted human being it's sometimes hard to remember that he's also the best qb in the league

one moment i have to share - during the star-spangled banner, i just happened to have the vantage point of seeing him framed by the flag and the flag pole - he was full on saluting the flag that it was a very impressive sight
thank you drew

oh, no crying and i kept my panties - i might mail them to shockmo

sweet !!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom