Drew Brees Autographed Helmet Jimmy Graham Helmet + MORE! (1 Viewer)

Saint_Kyle

Very Banned
Reaction score
New Orleans Saints Autographed Memorabilia 2 Helmets 2 Footballs Brees | eBay

Drew Brees Autographed Riddell Full Sized Authentic helmet

Jimmy Graham Autographed Riddell Full Sized Authentic helmet

Marques Colston Autographed Wilson Authentic Game football

and last and probably least

Mark Ingram Autographed Wilson Authentic Game football.

Asking $900 for everything, if you are local and want to pick it up then we can work something out a bit cheaper since I am offering free shipping. It was won in a Facebook contest from Mercedes, so definitely all authentic.

The auction has ended unsold, if anyone would like to make an offer I can relist it for an agreed upon price, or we can work out an in person cash deal.

Thanks

Bump, I will sell everything included for $700, PM if interested.. this is only $200 more than what ONE helmet would cost, and you get both helmets and both footballs.

Bump, I will sell everything included for $700, PM if interested.. this is only $200 more than what ONE helmet would cost, and you get both helmets and both footballs.

Does everything have authenticity papers?

Authentic helmets can be had for $200 if you shop around.

Does everything have authenticity papers?

Authenticity papers were not sent along with it, however it was all won from a Mercedes Benz Facebook contest so everything is definitely authentic. I would be more than willing to send over e-mail and/or voicemail of them stating that I won the contest.

Please link me to a Drew Brees auto Riddell Authentic Game Helmet for $200.

Cheers!

Not a signed one, your quote said only $200 more than the cost of one helmet itself. I though you meant an unsigned one. My apologies if I misread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom