Video Drew Brees Career Highlights Parts 1 and 2 released. Latest update Part 2: 2010-2013--Legend (1 Viewer)

man watching that this offense has been sorely missing the deep ball for YEARS.

Very cool. I had been a Saints fan for almost 20 years, quietly to myself. Brees in 2006 got me so excited, I just had to talk to someone about it and searched for a Saints forum.

Found SaintsReport, and immediately lowered the level of discourse. Sorry about that.

Dew was a machine...

It's fun to see the changes to this offense over the years. A lot is the same but with little tweaks.

Also, so many horse collar tackles before the rule went into place. One of the rare recent rule changes that I like.
Just watched highlights from the Giants game in 2015. Drew is amazing.

man watching that this offense has been sorely missing the deep ball for YEARS.

Maybe, but the Saints still has the best record during the last 4 years. And it’s not just due to the defense.

Unless I’m wrong, and my wife tells me that all of the time, Brees had the best QB rating ever over a 4 game span(week 13-17) in 2019.

Maybe, but the Saints still has the best record during the last 4 years. And it’s not just due to the defense.

Unless I’m wrong, and my wife tells me that all of the time, Brees had the best QB rating ever over a 4 game span(week 13-17) in 2019.
yea i know, it just seems that the offense took a step back, and i think the defense took up the slack, for wins and losses...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom