Drew Brees Delivers Jimmy John's! (1 Viewer)

Ive had both personal and catering size orders from the ones in BR and NOLA and by far the NOLA ones are much better as far as service goes.

That guy thinks Drew is Tom Cruise

That dude used to work in the computer lab at the U.N.O. Jeff center in Metairie.

We used to hang out and talk about the Saints all the time.

Ya, I'm not a fan of their sandwhich's actually.... this isn't exactly the best area for a franchise bad poboy shop...

Have you ever been to the Elmwood area location? It's almost always PACKED. I'd say its doing pretty well.

I happen to enjoy eating too much to e a food nazi. Just because it isn't like our traditional poboys doesn't mean it isn't good. It's just different and that's okay. They have their own niche. I've definitely enjoyed on of their sandwiches on occasion. It's just not an everyday kind of thing for me, that's all.

I'd be confused too. I'm holding a $2 tip.
"Drew can you autograph my dollar bill?"
Drew responds," Haven't seen one of those in awhile."

If that were me... I'd try to get this fat old body of mine to run a short quick route,...and have Drew throw it to me :)

I know Drew was in Sylvester's Western Wear store on Williams Blvd, on Weds. Perhaps he was around the Kenner area, a Jimmy Johns on vets isn't that far from there.

I know Drew was in Sylvester's Western Wear store on Williams Blvd, on Weds. Perhaps he was around the Kenner area, a Jimmy Johns on vets isn't that far from there.

If you're talking about the one on Houma, I don't think they deliver that far out. IIRC, their zone ends at Transcontinental on the west side.

JJ's is OK. I definitely prefer them to Subway, and, for me, it's a healthier option than a poboy since I can never stop myself from getting fried seafood or roast beef drenched in gravy.

And now I wish Short Stop was still open....dang.

I see you guys either have better Jimmy Johns than we do here in Hattiesburg, or worse Subways. Because Subway beats the pants off Jimmy Johns here. When I go to Subway I can be overwhelmed with options, which type of bread do you want, what do you want on your sub, etc....at Jimmy Johns there are a lot fewer choices and they cost more. Hard to beat a $5 foot long on your choice of 6 or 8 different kinds of bread, and tons of extras you can add on it.

The only thing Jimmy John's has over Subway is they deliver. Other than that you pay more for less food, and fewer options. I expect our Jimmy Johns to go out of business soon, the place is always dead. When I want a better sandwich than Subway, I go to Firehouse subs. They rock, you should give them a try. Jimmy Johns does not impress me at all. I tried to like the place because of Drew, but just can't do it. Mostly because of that chewy, bland, french bread. If your bread sucks, the sandwich will suck. Of course we all have different opinions and tastes, and to each his own.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom