Drew Brees Delivers Jimmy John's! (1 Viewer)

The gargantuan unwich was helped me lose 77 pounds as I am eating low carb. It's an alternative I am happy to have when I am stuck eating fast food.

I see you guys either have better Jimmy Johns than we do here in Hattiesburg, or worse Subways. Because Subway beats the pants off Jimmy Johns here. When I go to Subway I can be overwhelmed with options, which type of bread do you want, what do you want on your sub, etc....at Jimmy Johns there are a lot fewer choices and they cost more. Hard to beat a $5 foot long on your choice of 6 or 8 different kinds of bread, and tons of extras you can add on it.

The only thing Jimmy John's has over Subway is they deliver. Other than that you pay more for less food, and fewer options. I expect our Jimmy Johns to go out of business soon, the place is always dead. When I want a better sandwich than Subway, I go to Firehouse subs. They rock, you should give them a try. Jimmy Johns does not impress me at all. I tried to like the place because of Drew, but just can't do it. Mostly because of that chewy, bland, french bread. If your bread sucks, the sandwich will suck. Of course we all have different opinions and tastes, and to each his own.

Dont know, but Subway is god awful. Some of the most depressing food you can eat.

I prefer Lenny's. Not sure if they have those in NOLA.

Drew Brees ?@drewbrees 30m
You never know when I might deliver your Jimmy John's personally! <hr class="QuoteLine">
BJNxwtzCcAIWnTs.jpg:large
<hr class="QuoteLine">​

How cool is that?

I see you guys either have better Jimmy Johns than we do here in Hattiesburg, or worse Subways. Because Subway beats the pants off Jimmy Johns here. When I go to Subway I can be overwhelmed with options, which type of bread do you want, what do you want on your sub, etc....at Jimmy Johns there are a lot fewer choices and they cost more. Hard to beat a $5 foot long on your choice of 6 or 8 different kinds of bread, and tons of extras you can add on it.

The only thing Jimmy John's has over Subway is they deliver. Other than that you pay more for less food, and fewer options. I expect our Jimmy Johns to go out of business soon, the place is always dead. When I want a better sandwich than Subway, I go to Firehouse subs. They rock, you should give them a try. Jimmy Johns does not impress me at all. I tried to like the place because of Drew, but just can't do it. Mostly because of that chewy, bland, french bread. If your bread sucks, the sandwich will suck. Of course we all have different opinions and tastes, and to each his own.

Also factor in the inconsistency of franchises. There is a major emphasis on maintaining consistency, but the shops are individually owned so quality, cleanliness and service vary greatly. I used to frequent a Subway a few blocks from my office. Great, friendly service but a few months ago they noticeably cut back on their protein portioning. Real noticeable on the meatball count, but also on their pre-portioned chicken trays. The meats no longer filled the bun. But, being a Subway, there are two more just a few blocks away in both directions.

I had the #8 Billy Cub with Bar BQ chips today. Good stuff. Only wish Drew would have delivered it :)

For the record...Jersey Mike's is an awesome sammich shop.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom