Drew Brees dropping hints? (1 Viewer)

Saintaholik

SaintsReport PHD (Formerly SaintsSwag)
Reaction score

I'm exaggerating a little , and could be overthinking it, but I've been following drew a long time and I have never seen him promote an autograph tour before.

Most athletes, especially the great ones do this when playing there last year.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I just have never seen drew do this.

www.gtsportsmarketing.com

Mahomes, Darnold, Lattimore, Davenport, etc

I think you’re just paranoid, but you could buy a ticket and ask him yourself if it’s his last year, I guess.

Oh okay, that's why I posted it, just in case someone knew something i didnt.

Still I know drew does this around town, I just have never seen him promote something like this nationally.

I'm sure it's just the company hes linked with, but it still has me thinking.

Its gonna break my heart when he hangs it up, I'll probably cry like a baby lol. We might not ever see this level of QB play again in New Orleans.

I'm just going to enjoy the time we have left with him behind center because this really is something special that we get to watch on Sundays

He seems to do these signings every offseason, that and occasional speeches from what I’ve noticed..I definitely plan on going to the one in Houston just in case he doesn’t do them after this year

He seems to do these signings every offseason, that and occasional speeches from what I’ve noticed..I definitely plan on going to the one in Houston just in case he doesn’t do them after this year
He's apparently verbally committed to being one of the speakers at Liberty University's annual men's conference next year. Didn't think much of it other than how early I can buy my tickets, and figuring out witch currently popular "worship" songs they will be utilizing so that I can make sure I know them well enough to not look like a doofus when the congregational singing starts.

Though I do believe Brees is closer to the end of the road than many seem to think, I wouldn't read into this...this, on the surface, appears to be just another one of his many money making ventures.

I'm exaggerating a little , and could be overthinking it, but I've been following drew a long time and I have never seen him promote an autograph tour before.

Most athletes, especially the great ones do this when playing there last year.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I just have never seen drew do this.

I attended one of these in Houston years ago. Paid to have a photo taken with Drew and an autograph. Also got one from Sproles and it was the morning after he had been traded to the Eagles (awkward moment - he was bummed). Beckham was there (before he was drafted). Also got Ingram and Cam Jordan autographs. Lots of big name players were there going back to Bob Lily. They also pay the players to sign a ton of merchandise in a separate room for "Fields of Dreams" type merchants, I believe.

Drew must have been paid extra to be the main draw and make that statement.

Last edited:
If Drew never takes another snap (God forbid), we've already gotten far more than most NFL cities get for their money.

The great Joe Montana played for the 49'ers for 14 seasons. This is Drew's 14th with the Saints.

Personally, I believe that Drew will play through age 45, then call it quits. Hopefully, he can get more rings on his fingers with the Saints before then. :scratch:

WhoDat!!!!!

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom