Drew Brees ends the game on a furious run (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
17-19, 250 yds, 3 TDs, 0 Ints, 158.3 QB rating (perfect passer rating)

Against the best pass defense in the NFL.

All hail Drew Brees, the greatest QB of all time.

Oh yeah, this is now the 11th 4th quarter game winning drive by Brees since 2012 only to be ruined by the defense or special teams.

Unfortunately his effort is going to be forgotten by everyone because of the blocked PAT.

However, fans that watch the game close know how amazing he finished today.

Good on Brees.

Yay, Brees continues to be a great QB on a turrble team.

It just makes me sick how we continue to find ways to lose even when he is playing lights out.

This team let's him down time and time again. I have no idea how he has the patience to put up with it for so long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This team let's him down time and time again. I have no idea how he has the patience to put up with it for so long.

The $100M probably helps. :mwink:

But I agree.. It's frustrating to watch him lose like this. McMahon has GOT to go.

Classiest player the NFL has ever known.

brees on the Pats would make them so unstoppable they would have to make rule changes to stop it.
On the Saints he is reduced to merely all time great.

The story continues to be the squandering of Brees' brilliance. He throws a laser-guided missile to Cooks in between 2 DBs with about a minute and half left against the SB champs for what should have been the go-ahead score, only to lose on what should have been a routine PAT. I'm just beside myself right now. This team just can't get over the hump.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom