Drew Brees enters 40 game winning drive club (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Drew Bree's enters the 40 game winning drives club
1. Manning.....56
2. Marino........51
3. Brady.........48
4. Elway.........46
5. Favre.........45
6. Brees.........41

In researching the horridness since 2012, Drew Brees has had 10 games with an apparent game winning drive only to be ruined by a terrible defense or a missed field goal.

He should be approaching 50 game winning drives as we speak.

Hall of fame first ballot and he's going in as a Saint.

50,000 yards wearing Black and Gold.

Be proud saints fans.

The thing is, I'd rather not have him needing a winning drive at the end of games. Get ahead and step on the throat.

Hall of fame first ballot and he's going in as a Saint.

50,000 yards wearing Black and Gold.

Be proud saints fans.

I gave you a green thumb,but your first sentence is incorrect. The NFL is not MLB where players can choose a cap for their bust. NFL players
have a bust and a plaque listed below of the teams they played for during their career. I may get red thumbed for saying the truth,but San Diego
will get credit for having a hall of famer on their roster named Drew Brees

I gave you a green thumb,but your first sentence is incorrect. The NFL is not MLB where players can choose a cap for their bust. NFL players
have a bust and a plaque listed below of the teams they played for during their career. I may get red thumbed for saying the truth,but San Diego

IIRC, when you do the induction ceremony, you do state which team you're representing. I'm not sure if that's an official thing they do though. Regardless, most of the memorabilia will be of Saints gear during the SB run and possibly some post Katrina stuff and the Dome reopening. At least that's how I'd do it. There might be some small token section telling the Chargers thanks for letting Brees walk so he could become a Saint. :9:

Unless I'm wrong, I believe there is also a hall of fame locker exhibit and I'd bet you will not see a Charger's jersey in there.

Also, just because a name is on a plaque doesn't mean they are going to get credit. No one is giving Kansas City credit when they speak of Joe Montana.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom