Drew Brees first half of the season comparison (2006-2016) (1 Viewer)

The emergence of Thomas and Fleener starting to find a groove makes me giddy in the second half of this season.

We always wondered what Drew would do with a true #1 receiver, now we know!

We still don't know really....
MT is turning fast into a true #1 receiver but he is not even seeing his ceiling yet.

I wonder what will happen if he increase his frame by another 4 pound of muscles.

Drew rocks, we should sign him for a 5 year deal

The emergence of Thomas and Fleener starting to find a groove makes me giddy in the second half of this season.

We always wondered what Drew would do with a true #1 receiver, now we know!

Overall I am disappointed with Fleener, I was not aware he has such stone hands, one to two drops almost every game. Not a very physical player either.

Overall I am disappointed with Fleener, I was not aware he has such stone hands, one to two drops almost every game. Not a very physical player either.

Which is why we can cut him after year 2 for a minimal cap hit. We protected ourselves with his contract in case he didn't pan out. Essentially 2 years 9 million. But if he turns it on and is good enough to keep then he will be earning his 7 million a year cap hit over 5 years.

5 of our 8 remaining games are against teams in the bottom 10 of passing TDs allowed.

Atlanta has allowed 23, Detroit 20, TB 18, and Carolina 17.

Arizona and Denver are at 1st and 2nd with 5 allowed and 6 allowed.

However, the broncos are playing with some injuries in their secondary. I heard it mentioned during the Raiders game they were playing with special teams players in the secondary.

However, the broncos are playing with some injuries in their secondary. I heard it mentioned during the Raiders game they were playing with special teams players in the secondary.

And hopefully by the time we play the Cardinals, theyve given up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom