Drew Brees Has 11 RIB FRACTURES!? - Doctor Reacts to Wild NFL Injury (1 Viewer)

Yep good video and in line with typical rib fracture diagnosis. My take away is that Street (SF lineman) put all of his weight on Brees in an effort to injure him. He pinned his arms and lifted and drove him into the turf. So when random people said he tried to land to the side and that was a bad penalty... well I think that is Bull. I hope the Saints and Brees do this recovery by the book because I would hate to see the Goat 🐐 re-injured or put in serious jeopardy for rushing back. Even if that means he watches from the sideline during the SB. I care more about his long term health. It would be pretty dramatic if that happened and he merely entered the SB on the final snap to take the kneel down.

At the same time, at least we saw that he can apparently throw just fine with the jacket (and less than 100% ribs for that matter)

If you look back on the first few drives of the 49ers game, Drew was uncharacteristically inaccurate with his passes. I wonder if that was due to the flak jacket and/or the discomfort in his ribs.

I also wonder if the additional fractures on the left side were caused when he got sandwiched between the defender and Peat backpedaling in pass protection before he went to the ground.

Did anybody even notice the flak jacket during the 49ers game? I certainly didn't.

Yep good video and in line with typical rib fracture diagnosis. My take away is that Street (SF lineman) put all of his weight on Brees in an effort to injure him. He pinned his arms and lifted and drove him into the turf. So when random people said he tried to land to the side and that was a bad penalty... well I think that is Bull. I hope the Saints and Brees do this recovery by the book because I would hate to see the Goat 🐐 re-injured or put in serious jeopardy for rushing back. Even if that means he watches from the sideline during the SB. I care more about his long term health. It would be pretty dramatic if that happened and he merely entered the SB on the final snap to take the kneel down.

He had 3 fractures going into the game. There's zero chance that Street didn't land on him and yet he received 8 more plus a collapsed lung. Dude landed on him period.

He had 3 fractures going into the game. There's zero chance that Street didn't land on him and yet he received 8 more plus a collapsed lung. Dude landed on him period.
Brees said he believed he suffered 8 fractured ribs on his left side during the Bucs game. And the way he was landed on in that game looked worse than the 49ers game.

I think it would be pretty condescending and insulting to put him in to take a knee in the SB.

Rib fractures can be very painful but talking about “until the SB” means a few of yall are really overeacting to these injuries

They didn’t require any sort of surgery like last season and he’s going to be in good shape in a few weeks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom