Drew Brees injury to non throwing arm. ( HE IS OK!!!) (1 Viewer)

Every active player in the league has aches and pains. I'm sure it's nothing.

I'm thinking that he'll go in for the same offseason surgery that he had on the other one and will come out as the NFL's first ambidextrous QB.

Ugh. I keep remembering the left handed TD pass Steve DeBerg threw against the Saints. :ipuker:

I can't handle this!

Please make it go away. :no:

My lifelong dream season CANNOT end now! :covri:

[SIZE=+2]STOP[/SIZE] freaking out! You're making me nervous.

As funny as your statements sounds, we all know the outcome of the 2009 season if... uh... er...

I can't say it. :scared:

relax, if it happened in the first 1/4, then he played 3 1/2 quarters with it. He didn't slow down at all. I'm glad this isn't Jets week because ryan will send blitzes from the right side so he gets taken down and lands on it again...

relax, if it happened in the first 1/4, then he played 3 1/2 quarters with it. He didn't slow down at all. I'm glad this isn't Jets week because ryan will send blitzes from the right side so he gets taken down and lands on it again...
because your adrenalin is flowing if you are in the middle of playing a game and you don't notice it as much right away. Hopefully it is not that bad, and if it is extremely sore hopefully the worse thing is that it takes him a while to get into a rhythm.

Pain makes Brees better.This is a good thing.He feasts on the pain.

Maybe now Brees can be on the injury report and be proable with a shoulder injury. Like Tom Brady was for 4 years in a row on the Pats injury report

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom