Drew Brees injury to non throwing arm. ( HE IS OK!!!) (1 Viewer)

R Train

Banned
Reaction score
I just heard on Sirius NFL radio, that Brees was listed as having an injury to his non-throwing arm. He did practice fully however. Anyone else have any additional info?

sore non-throwing arm. brees is tough as nails. shoulder surgery and dislocated elbow and gets better year after year. injuries have made the man play better after. he will heal himself and throw a 50 burger

He supposedly hurt it last week on the sack that he had. Nothing serious just sore. (Status): will play Sunday and beat the crap out of Buffulo.

Reading that thread title made my stomach feel like that first instant of a drop on a roller coaster.

Last edited:
I'd be more worried if it were a sore throwing arm, to be honest.

I wonder if that arm is important to his ability to throw (for balance or something)?

I'm sure it is, but Brees is a professional athlete. He will have a week to practice compensating, if he needs to, and play at a high level of skill--or I am completely misplacing my faith in Breesus.

I'm sure it is, but Brees is a professional athlete. He will have a week to practice compensating, if he needs to, and play at a high level of skill--or I am completely misplacing my faith in Breesus.

No, I think you have a handle on the situation.

I posted this earlier in another thread

I'm thinking that he'll go in for the same offseason surgery that he had on the other one and will come out as the NFL's first ambidextrous QB.

If I had to bet, with the whole thing that went down between Favre and the Jets Coach Payton isn't cutting any corners. We may have not even heard about this a few weeks ago.

Smokescreen and deception, IMO.

BTW, could we preface titles for similar threads with something like "He's o.k., but...." or "No worries:"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom