Drew Brees Interview (1 Viewer)

Nice to watch an interview without having to discuss off field distractions or lack of cohesiveness in the group. Just talk about business. I love it!

Great link! That interview was shown on the NFLN yesterday along with one with Coach Payton.

Informative and insightful as to where their heads are at and a good look at WHY we have been so successful! Clear thinking from all concerned. Leadership abounds and not only football smarts but strong character as well. Brees gives full credit to the "Guys Up Front" for his success and their ability to not only protect him but to be able to run the ball as well!

Great lesson for the young ones watching the games as fledgling SAINTS fans. This is good stuff! I hope the team maintaiins their winning ways on the field in order to bring these qualities to eveyone's attention. They already are winners in my book and they are a TEAM we can happily say we are the fans of!

!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX !!!!!!!!!!!!

recap??? I don't have real player on my work computer..

Great to hear Drew talk about his own arm strength and his ability to "Rear Back and Wing One Downfield!" This guy is a class act who understands his place with the team and how to make full use of his veterens and let those guys' leadership abilities rub off on the younger players. You just KNOW DEUCE and Joe and the Defensive Vets on the team are so happy to be on this team now to taste some deserved success! I beleive we start getting Joe Horn more and more involved in the game as the season winds down and we need his determined skills!

They talk about the deep passes...I think we have thrown more dep passes this eason then Haslett's entire time here. That used to frustrate me that we never tried deep that much.

This guy is a class act who understands his place with the team and how to make full use of his veterens and let those guys' leadership abilities rub off on the younger players.

I was surprised a couple of games back to see the entire offense unit huddled around Deuce including Bree's. Deuce was rallying the troops looked like EVERYBODY WAS PAYING ATTTENTION, knew he was one of the leaders but thought he did it more with his actions than talk. I think this team is destined for greatness there is just to many of the pieces all ready in place.

I love the way Drew talks about still getting stronger, adding another yard every week and going beyond where he used to be :worthy:

Great interview. Glad I got to see it here. I missed it on the NFL NETWORK. I still think we all owe A.J. Smith the Chargers GM a big THANK YOU.

WE LOVE DREW HERE IN NEW ORLEANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP; JOHN BUTLER NEW WHAT HE WAS DOING.

They talk about the deep passes...I think we have thrown more dep passes this eason then Haslett's entire time here. That used to frustrate me that we never tried deep that much.

Especially because that is one of Aaron Brooks' strongest attributes whn he was here and they got away from it for some reason.

Especially because that is one of Aaron Brooks' strongest attributes whn he was here and they got away from it for some reason.

True and very wierd, AB was pretty good throwing Deep and suddenly Poof, Haslett just wasn't having that, Ah well "SHAKES HEAD REALLY FAST" Whew painful memories i never wanna relive again. GO SAINTS! GO DREW BREES! A REAL LEADER.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom