Drew Brees is finally labeled the perfect player... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
On Madden 10 that is...:scratch:

Word on the street is that Drew Brees will jump from a near-perfect 97 rating to a game-best 99 in the Madden 10 online roster update due out today.
Let’s hope the improvements from the EA ratings gurus have some impact on how the computer controls Brees’ decision-making.
For the second week in a row, the AI-controlled Brees was confounding. Playing this week’s Saints-Bills showdown in Coach Mode, the Saints quarterback with the quick, deadly release inexplicably held the ball and looked for the home run on every pass, leading to three bad interceptions for the second straight game.
But finally, the video-game Brees showed a true-to-life explosiveness, too, chucking four touchdown passes and leading the Saints to a 38-31 win over the Bills in Buffalo.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ss...6aaa8e8ebc54d978d5fa0863fe06ef228f74f946.html

HAHAHHA COOOL .... I hope I can update my madden .... do I need a live account do to that? I mean, a gold account or a silver is enough? I dont want to pay hahaa

I freakin' looooooove madden

madden2010.jpg

All the Saint changes.

Mike Bell - running hard. Was 70OVR, now 76OVR.
Jeremy Shockey - bump...was 85OVR, now 87OVR.
Drew Brees increase to 99 OVR from 97OVR.
Devery Henderson upgrade, was 67OVR, now 69.
Lance Moore downgrade, was 81OVR, now 79.
Marques Colston upgrade, was 87OVR, now 91.
Jonathan Goodwin upgrade from 67 OVR, to 70.
Added Jeff Charleston to Saints
Moved Tony Hargrove to DT4 (was LE for Saints)
Courtney Roby added to Saints

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom