Drew Brees Is Sitting at 81% Completion (Update Week 5) (1 Viewer)

Those numbers are mind boggling. To me, what’s the most impressive is the TD/INT ration! All his numbers are mind boggling but the TD/INT ratio is just nuts. That stat alone speaks how accurate he is imo.

I want you to think about something. Drew Brees completed 73.3% of his passes today...and it LOWERED his season average. 22/30 363 yards 4 TDs 0 INTs Rating 153.2

Just think about that. The long standing completion percentage record was 70, then reset by Brees, then Bradford, then Brees again at 72. So his completion percentage of 73.3 today was good in and of itself but to think it LOWERED his average. I mean, gawtdayum.

To break the 72.0 mark from last year, he'd have to complete roughly 64% of his passes the rest of the way. That record is certainly getting smashed. I think he stays above 75% in the end. Currently 76.9%.

Maybe if he opened his eyes wider while releasing the ball he could get more zip on it.

Maybe if he opened his eyes wider while releasing the ball he could get more zip on it.

God I love when they show Brees' face as he's preparing to throw...looking like a deer in the headlights, standing on his tiptoes and craning his neck to see over the OL...cracks me up every time.

To break the 72.0 mark from last year, he'd have to complete roughly 64% of his passes the rest of the way. That record is certainly getting smashed. I think he stays above 75% in the end. Currently 76.9%.
He already had the highest passer rating in nfl history and he raised that one even more. It was 133.something and was over 153 today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom