Drew Brees: "I've been waiting for this" (1 Viewer)

He's beat the Chargers. But, since he's been a Saint, we've only played them in the Dome as far as I can recall.

The last time the Saints were supposed to go to San Diego, the Chargers game that home game to London.

I watched Drew beat SD in 2008, when we played a home game at Wembley Stadium in London.

He also broke the record of 47 consecutive games with a Td pass against the Chargers in 2012. The Saints also won that game

I don't blame Drew. It's been one of the toughest 3 game starts to a season since he came to New Orleans. He is salivating for a win. He hates losing. I am actually going to be at the game and am really looking forward to watching Drew play against the team that did not believe he could come back from his injury. Charger fans I've talked with told me to a person that they still to this day regret having lost Drew. They love him.

Last week showed me that anything can happen in this league. I would not be surprised if Drew and the team come away with a win. Wouldn't that be a hoot?!? :9:

San Diego is the only NFL city where Brees has not played since joining the Saints, because the NFL changed its West Coast travel schedule a few years back. Brees has, however, played his former team twice -- and beaten them both times -- in London in 2008 and in New Orleans in 2012 (even when the Saints were 0-4 heading into the game).

I'm predicting a loss for the Saints. Drew is likely to light them up like he does to everyone, but we have to score 40+ every week to really have a chance to win, and even 40 might not always be enough.

Our only defense we have is the game clock running out.

It wouldnt surprise me either if we won. If he wants this one bad, then he is the leader that can get the team to respond. But dont do it for just 1 game because its personal. I dont want to see us win a game and then go 0-3 again, rinse repeat. Lets see what we have. The Chargers arent a power house but they have a decent team. We will be healthier.

Then we get 2 weeks to prepare for Carolina which Im predicting we win. This is why we brought in Harper. We will be missing Rankins, PJ, and Breaux but everyone else should be back.

We should have Rankins and Breaux back for the Seattle game in Week 8. The last half of the season , we will get to see what we have for next year.

It doesn't change my opinion on the outcome of the game. He's the one player I always expect to show up. It wont matter if the Chargers offense only has the will of Brees to contend with.[/QUOTE

Brees hasn't shown the ability to beat a jr high team this yr. Horrible throw after hottible throw. Rarely on target. Receivers have to make acrobatic plays when there isn't anyone within 10 yrds of them. Plus the deep ball. omg he's always late. wr's have to slow down on 99% off those. but keep up the faith.

Brees hasn't shown the ability to beat a jr high team this yr. Horrible throw after hottible throw. Rarely on target. Receivers have to make acrobatic plays when there isn't anyone within 10 yrds of them. Plus the deep ball. omg he's always late. wr's have to slow down on 99% off those. but keep up the faith.

Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH25255B125255D5B15D.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom