Drew Brees, Jimmy Graham, Darren Sproles - reunited at the ProBowl (1 Viewer)

sportslover247

offseason sucks
Reaction score
Nice story and pictures

I stood there watching as Baylen and his younger brother Bowen complained that their dad was not throwing on target so they could catch the ball. Even Jimmy Graham jumped in on the fun and proclaimed, “Come on Drew, it’s not like you’re an NFL quarterback or something!” Brees eventually told his kids if they were that good at being receivers, it shouldn’t matter where the ball was thrown. Everyone laughed, including the kids.

Playing Catch with Brees | BeedeFoto.com

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0040-iloveimg-converted.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

Cool stuff indeed. Too bad they weren't able to win a super bowl together.

They are going to try to connect on a touchdown for old time sake.

I was wondering when stuff like this would come out.......just imagine our offense now with these two.

I really like that photo of the trio together. There was contention and some bitterness when Sproles and Graham were traded, but good friends are good friends.

I met Sproles the day after he learned he was traded at a paid autograph event in Houston. I didn't know what to say. Just thanked, told him how much we appreciated him and wished it didn't have to be. He was cool, but obviously down and distracted.

God seeing Olsen in that last picture. We had 2, draft and trade, chances to get him and missed both of them...

I know Meachem did a lot of great things for us, but I still think we win it all in 2009 and maybe beyond had we drafted Olsen instead bc of the series of events that follewed the next decade. I know hindsight is 20/20, but I wanted him then, and I can only imagine the numbers he and Drew wouldve put up together. If you look at the butterfly effect from not drafting him and then what we tried to do in pursuing other TEs, youll notice how many draft picks we gave up and the other players we couldve had.

Flame away for a hindsight post.

If the Seahawks cut him he should be welcomed back with open arms.

Could you imagine Cooks, Thomas, Snead and Graham with Ingram in the backfield? We could be back at the 2011 level of offense...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom