Drew Brees just issued a warning! (1 Viewer)

I do as well and as to the pink jersey dilemma I think making them all attend topless would fix that problem.

After seeing some of the women at the dome that might not be the greatest idea in the world

all the talk is nice to the meida, but he has to back it up. the jets caught alot of flack for trash talking before the season, now at 3-0 nobody gives them a problem.

Brees better be prepared to back it up

PLEASE SEE BELOW:

Funny-Brees.png

REPENT NOW AND HOPEFULLY BREESUS, WILL FORGIVE YOU OF YOUR SINS!

all the talk is nice to the meida, but he has to back it up. the jets caught alot of flack for trash talking before the season, now at 3-0 nobody gives them a problem.

Brees better be prepared to back it up

I remember NYJ talk around week 8 last year too.

Baltimore had horses your boys ain't got. The Jets will be exposed.

Here's the link. I think Drew is ready for payback.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10142506/REX-OUT-TO-SHOOT-THE-BREES

Ryan was asked whether Brees was flustered in that 2006 game.

"I don't know, we were up 35-7 going into the fourth quarter . . . and they turned the ball over five times, so I think he probably was," Ryan told The Post. "I know one thing - as soon as we backed off on him and went to the traditional coverages, he threw for like 200 yards in the fourth quarter."

That sounds like he realized how cocky he sounded, then softened up with his last statement.

I have a feeling Drew is mad and going to take it out on the Jets. Rex Ryan said the other day in an article that was posted that his defense with the Ravens pretty muched owned Brees. I'll try to find the link, but I have a gut feeling that that is going to motivate Drew to put a whippin' on the Jets. Maybe why he didn't want to meet with any New York media this week.
I hope no one thinks that players are actually driven by this stuff. Drew is motivated to be the best QB he can humanly be.......he is motivated to win. The rest is entertainment and hyperbole. As if Drew was going to take this game lightly till....."oh no he di'int just say that!"

Fans get waaaaay to caught up in this stuff......it's fun but it has 0% to do with the actual outcome. In fact getting caught up in this stuff has a greater liklihood of hurting drews game.

i hope sanchez has nightmares late in life about his first trip to the dome

"I don't know, we were up 35-7 going into the fourth quarter . . . and they turned the ball over five times, so I think he probably was," Ryan told The Post. "I know one thing - as soon as we backed off on him and went to the traditional coverages, he threw for like 200 yards in the fourth quarter."

Wonder what he'll say this time when PT has gashed his D for 200 yards heading into the fourth quarter. Wouldn't that be sweet to watch?

Drew is only one of so many worries for this Jets defense. Pick your poison, Rex. Besides, I have a feeling you'll spend much of the second half trying to exhume Sanchez after he's been buried a few feet under and between the hashes by Vilma and company.

As GW would say -- he's going to get punished.

Can't wait for this game.

Our defense is a lot different than the one the ravens faced also. I will be in the dome sunday and I cant wait!!!!!

The problem I have with that being his reference for confidence going into this game is first, that was the Raven's defense, which he doesn't have anymore, and which is doing just fine without him. The Jets D is good, but not Ravens good. Second, that game was what..our 5th game of the season with a brand new QB, coach, and half the roster overturned? Our offense was still searching for its identity, Drew was still developing chemistry with his receivers.

We had many holes on that Saints team.....the team was playing in their first year, players still tried to know each other.......sorta like the Jets today. Yes, the Ravens came in and kicked our butts big time.....

But now the roles are reversed.....If I remember correctly, the Ravens came to the Dome in week 5....we had 5 weeks to play as a team, and we failed miserably. But this time the Jets are the team which tries to find an identity.....I don't think they want to hear all that Ravens talk, comparing them to the Ravens......they want to carve out an identity themselves. They play for 3 games together....and their fans come in here insisting that they are just as good as the Ravens.....discounting all the experience necessary to win a very tough game....

Sorry, I don't buy it! I think they will run into a buzz-saw, and will get humbled in NO. This game will expose their inexperience, especially at the QB position. I really don't think it will be a close game.....other than at the beginning of the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom