Drew Brees just issued a warning! (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
Said to the Jets: "For everything they can throw at us, we have a multitude of packages to throw back!" Ha. Doesn't sound like the Saints are at all scared.

Why is it I always seem to have it on the wrong channel! Missed it! lol

Yea, I just heard that as well, reminds me of what he said last year when facing GBay, "my best is better than their best" Drew is getting his game on for sure!

I have a feeling Drew is mad and going to take it out on the Jets. Rex Ryan said the other day in an article that was posted that his defense with the Ravens pretty muched owned Brees. I'll try to find the link, but I have a gut feeling that that is going to motivate Drew to put a whippin' on the Jets. Maybe why he didn't want to meet with any New York media this week.

Here's the link. I think Drew is ready for payback.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10142506/REX-OUT-TO-SHOOT-THE-BREES

Ryan was asked whether Brees was flustered in that 2006 game.

"I don't know, we were up 35-7 going into the fourth quarter . . . and they turned the ball over five times, so I think he probably was," Ryan told The Post. "I know one thing - as soon as we backed off on him and went to the traditional coverages, he threw for like 200 yards in the fourth quarter."

Yea, I just heard that as well, reminds me of what he said last year when facing GBay, "my best is better than their best" Drew is getting his game on for sure!

Yep, the last time Brees said anything directly to another team like that, he turned around and dropped 50 on them. You don't anger the Brees.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom