Drew Brees Looks to Continue Success vs. Lions (1 Viewer)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
http://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2016/11/30/13800814/saints-news-11-30-16-drew-brees-looks-to-continue-success-vs-lions

Despite losing their last two meetings to the Lions, the Saints and Drew Brees have been extremely prolific against the Detroit defense. Brees has thrown for over 300 yard in his last five meetings against Detroit.

Cool link that contains a collection of tweets with stats and pictures relevant to this weekend's game. Love that we're wearing the throwbacks Sunday!

I would rather Brees throwing for 200 yds and come away with a "W". I was at the Lions game last year, all the yds in the world wouldn't have given us a "W" that day.

http://www.canalstreetchronicles.co...drew-brees-looks-to-continue-success-vs-lions

Cool link that contains a collection of tweets with stats and pictures relevant to this weekend's game. Love that we're wearing the throwbacks Sunday!

I love that you showed this
"Quote: Despite losing their last two meetings to the Lions, the Saints and Drew Brees have been extremely prolific against the Detroit defense. Brees has thrown for over 300 yard in his last five meetings against Detroit." During the last Green Bay game I took a picture of a stat that said Brees is the first player in NFL history with 300 or more passing yards in 6 straight games vs 1 opponent. So if Brees does it this Sunday he'll be the only person to have done it but also twice. That's awesome!

"Quote: Despite losing their last two meetings to the Lions, the Saints and Drew Brees have been extremely prolific against the Detroit defense. Brees has thrown for over 300 yard in his last five meetings against Detroit." During the last Green Bay game I took a picture of a stat that said Brees is the first player in NFL history with 300 or more passing yards in 6 straight games vs 1 opponent. So if Brees does it this Sunday he'll be the only person to have done it but also twice. That's awesome!
Who was the first team he did it against?

I am expecting Brees to throw for over 400 yards in a shootout.

Saints 48, Lions 31

Lol. It was the only text available in the link to quote but I love the opportunity he's got to do this to two different teams.

Brees owns so many records that it's really kinda silly to even try to keep up with them anymore.

Well technically Brees threw for over 300 yards against the Lions so he's done it to two different teams now. It sucks it happened during a loss but oh well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom