Drew Brees needs 418 yards to pass Peyton Manning, 4 TD's away from 500 (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
What this man is poised to do likely over the next two games is astonishing. I only wish these feats are accomplished along with Saints wins!! WHO DAT!!

My hope is he spoils the NFL's plans for week 5 and breaks both next week.

I want wins though if he can get wins with this it will be magical if we lose and he breaks these records its going to be really sour. DEFENSE has to step up for not only Brees but for themselves.

What a BEAUTIFUL day. There's nothing like waking up the next day after a victory over those Lombardiless ones in the ATL. WHO DAT!!

If he keeps this up & get the Saints deeply into the playoffs (hopefully either NFC title or Super Bowl appearance), he should FINALLY win his 1st NFL MVP. Long overdue. BUT our defense MUST wake up!!!

If this one ends up anything like that 52-49 debacle then he might have it by halftime

When he walks away he will OWN THEM ALL GOAT I don't see a fall off in his game and I hope he has another 5 years in him

Why? I’d rather him break the records in the dome on national TV.
Well, if you believe in the league's biases then the officials will make it hard on Drew on national TV.

Because. Farve. Peyton. Brady. Rogers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom