Drew Brees on Fox Sports' "Sports Science" (super mega-merge), Brees verifies results (1 Viewer)

Numbskull

"Expert" Detroit Lions GM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
• Saints quarterback Drew Brees will be featured in this Sunday's episode of "Sport Science" on Fox Sports Net. Brees will throw "the world's most technologically advanced football" to gauge the accuracy of his passes.

http://blog.nola.com/jeffduncan/2009/04/post_3.html

I'll be DVRing this one at the very least. Should be a great feature with Drew this Sunday!

thx for the heads up. i've watched it before and it's a pretty neat* little show.

*don't get to use that word everyday:9:

Very cool... Sport Science is a very interesting show. I caught it from the beginning -- DVR season pass. :9:

With the way they break things down, I can't wait to see the piece on Brees.

Thanks for the heads up.

Hopefully someone can record it for those of us unfortunate not to be able to watch sports science

I've only seen the show twice but I thought it was terrible. Theres no meaningful science being done, its pretty much a glorified commercial.

That being said, I'll enjoy a 10 minute Drew Brees commercial.

For those wondering, the episode airs Sunday night at 9. I have Fox Sports SW, so the time may depend on which Fox Sports Network is in your area, and obviously, your time zone.

This is dumb... Drew's accuracy can not be measured by science... his accuracy stands in defiance of all known scientific theories and laws... everyone knows that. Stupid scientists.

I watched one with Jason Kapono a few weeks ago. That one was real good.

This is dumb... Drew's accuracy can not be measured by science... his accuracy stands in defiance of all known scientific theories and laws... everyone knows that. Stupid scientists.

:9:

EPIC accuracy...

HA! Silly scientists, everyone knows Drew has magic in his arm. Thats what makes him so accurate, science can't measure that. Magic, I say. ;)

I just went to sunday on the guide and the show list a few people who are going to be on and Brees isnt on there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom