drew brees on mike and mike shortly (1 Viewer)

Vega$$aint

Resident GoldenTee Junkie
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Nm

Brees still hasn't gotten on yet. Stuck watching the Favre love fest....

Maybe so or maybe I missed it. They quit announcing that he was coming on though.

Oh well, I tried.

I went on-line and heard part of his interview, so not sure why you guys haven't heard him yet...:idunno:

ok here is the best recap I can do

Brees says the defense did a great job. They new the game they were getting into with the Jets and their defense. Planned to play the field position game from the beginning.

Golic asked if the defense is getting a chip on its shoulder. He said absolutely and he felt the most important match up was our def vs the jets def.

Asked about differences from 2008 vs 2009- Said they were taking care of the ball better and creating a better turnover ratio and the running game was creating a better balance and they have been more effective.

Asked why Jets Def was so good under a new coach- He said attitude and scheme and putting pressure on the QB with good cover corners.

What did he get the most comments about during the season Madden or fantasy football- Said he gets quite a few comments about fantasy, the locals however tend to thank him for being a part of the city. He is horrible at Madden and gets pounded when he plays. Said he never gets to play with the Saints though.

Asked how he felt about the bye- Said it depends on the situation. Said he would prefer to keep the momentum going vs the Giants.

Asked how he felt about Favre and Rodgers last night- Said he kind of identified with how Favre was feeling. Felt bad for Rodgers and all the sacks he is taking.

Well I think that was it. Can't write any faster than that lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom