Drew Brees on NFLN (1 Viewer)

Saildawg

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just watching Drew on NFLN. Asked about the commish and olive branches and such. Specifically asked if he stands by statement that players don' trust commish or was that just said in the heat of the moment. Drew said he stands by it because he knows it's true. Said commish often acts in knee-jerk fashion and commish often says he does things for certain reasons when in fact he has other reasons for doing those things. Hopes it gets better going forward and has spoken to commish about these things and no need to talk to him about them this week.

Drew is the Man!

I can't believe NFLN would ask such a quasi-tough question. When I started reading it, I thought you were going to tell me they threw him a softball and let him answer in the manner the NFL saw fit. Very suprised.

I can't believe NFLN would ask such a quasi-tough question. When I started reading it, I thought you were going to tell me they threw him a softball and let him answer in the manner the NFL saw fit. Very suprised.

Actually they asked some pretty tough questions, 1 or 2 of which Drew handled deftly by not answering and changing the subject. I only wish they would show the same level of discourse in an interview with the commish.

They only posted two short questions on the mobile app. Anyone got a full recording of the Brees segment?

Bet it was Rich asked those questions.... I'm glad Drew Slapped Him, can't wait to see it.

No link yet? Anyone know if they are going to re-air it and when?

Proud of Drew for saying how he really feels. If I were him, I would feel I had a lot to lose by opening my mouth.

NFL Network only asks us tough questions, which Commissioner Goodfornothing gets the softballs.

:rolleyes:

Rich just finished interviewing Drew.. after complimenting the city big time, Drew agreed: "That's what we do.. we take on the biggest events and flood you with hospitality. We want to make you enjoy your time here and want to come back anytime."

Rich: "Even Roger Goodell?"

Drew: "Yeah, you know what? Even Roger Goodell. (Rich laughing).. We want him to feel comfortable here and have a good time. And then we want him to leave the city better than he found it"

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom