Drew Brees On The Herd (8/20) (1 Viewer)

Every time I see that name "Cowherd", I can't help but see coward or cowturd.

Anytime I hear his name I think back to the "Return to the Dome" game against Atlanta. I was listening to him a lot back then and he was adament that we weren't a "real" 2-0 and that Atlanta's 2-0 was more legitimate and Atlanta was going to come in and wipe the Superdome floor with us because they averaged something like 240 yards rushing in those first two games. So I think of that and just laugh and laugh and laugh.

giphy.gif

Ahhhhh. Good times.

I am still not over that no call. It's tough to do everything in your power and get jobbed. Yes, the Saints got the ball first in OT but it never should have even come to that. SMH. I still see it. It sucks. Getting to the SB is HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD, winning is even harder but dayum this was just unacceptable. I honestly don't know how the team is dealing with it but hopefully it galvanized them into a for real US AGAINST THE WORLD mentality.

Anytime I hear his name I think back to the "Return to the Dome" game against Atlanta. I was listening to him a lot back then and he was adament that we weren't a "real" 2-0 and that Atlanta's 2-0 was more legitimate and Atlanta was going to come in and wipe the Superdome floor with us because they averaged something like 240 yards rushing in those first two games. So I think of that and just laugh and laugh and laugh.

giphy.gif

Ahhhhh. Good times.

I remember after the NFCCG in 09’, he was adamant that the Colts would destroy us because we weren’t the best team in the NFC.

He said if the Saints and Vikings played 10 times, the Vikings win 9.

He’s a contrarian goof.

I remember after the NFCCG in 09’, he was adamant that the Colts would destroy us because we weren’t the best team in the NFC.

He said if the Saints and Vikings played 10 times, the Vikings win 9.

He’s a contrarian goof.

But he's been one of the loudest voices calling for Drew to be considered one of the all-time elite QBs with Manning, Brady, Montana, etc... So he's grown on me some. That and the fact that Drew and Cam Jordan are often guest on his show.

He's made it a very strong take, couple of seven-minute speeches.

If you want to listen to shows of this type, there are worse.

Honestly I don't watch TV... so I've really only seen what's been posted here on Saintsreport.

Honestly I don't watch TV... so I've really only seen what's been posted here on Saintsreport.

Likewise (at least as far as those kinds of shows), I will occasionally hear stuff on the radio whilst channel-skipping.

I was glad he didn't ask Drew about falling off the cliff & hitting the wall like he predicted he would this season the other day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom