Drew Brees on WWL Tonight (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I just want to let everyone know that Drew Brees will be on WWL sometime in the 6pm hour.:9:

Right before they went to the news, they said Drew Brees was next. But with WWL, who knows when exactly that means.

May I get a recap? I'm having technical issues with the stream. Thanks.

May I get a recap? I'm having technical issues with the stream. Thanks.

Same. As far as wanting a recap at least, my problem is I'm not in a place where I can turn the volume up and listen to it intently.

Put me in the group that needs a recap. Slow internet sucks! I hate this time between now and free agency because there is little-to-no action/interviews as far as the team goes.

nice pic boro

Thanks...its turning out that I can always count on the Cowboys for a good offseason avatar pic. Last year I had one of Romo pouting and now this one of T.O. It makes my visits to SR.com much more enjoyable.

Not really a whole lot to recap...at least not about the Saints. Drew has a lot of respect for Eli Manning. He agreed that Owens has some issues and is unpredictable. Talked about needing to play a complimentary game between the offense and defense. Bobby asked if he was involved in personnel/recruiting decisions and he said that he pretty much lets the scouts and the personnel dept guys do their job. He only really knows anything about draft/fa prospects if he asks because he is curious. Probably the biggest thing he mentioned is that he thinks Philip Rivers needs to focus more on the game. He thought that the jawing with the fans was unprofessional. He is supposed to be on again next Monday.

Thanks. We are such a lucky team to have Drew.

Drew rocks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom