Drew Brees Pre-Game Chant Yesterday in San Diego (1 Viewer)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Xf7NJGakqss" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You can tell he's got to stop himself from crying a few times when giving his speech.

WHO ******* DAT!

I'll be honest I had to stifle a tear or two myself. Love that dude. And this team, even though they give me hypertension

I'll be honest I had to stifle a tear or two myself. Love that dude. And this team, even though they give me hypertension

I may be in the minority of fans who hopes that he actually plays out the entirety of his new extension.

With the way he trains, I think he'll be able to do it unless something...I'm not even going to say it. Keep that bad juju out of here.

WHO DAT!

You can tell he got so choked up that he forgot the words, but he pulled through.

Pretty evident till this day Drew still feels extra motivated when playing the Chargers or Dolphins.

bump to merge. didn't see this was already posted. used search and everything. I used the word "chant" and the other thread used "speech". Suppose that's why it didn't come upo, but I also must've missed it when scrolling the first three pages of the SSF looking for it.

Apologies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom