Drew Brees Pro Bowl Jersey Question... (1 Viewer)

kade_l

3rd Generation Fan
Reaction score
Hey guys, quick question about the Drew Brees Pro Bowl Jersey...I saw one that was just white and blue and had white throughout the numbers. Then, I saw another one that was red, white and blue, had scattered stars and solid numbers. Which one is really the authentic one? I really want to get one because my birthday is coming up and already dropping hints to my old lady.
haha tell me between these two. this is an example of both.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Drew-Brees-2007...Shop?hash=item518ac65ab6&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

this is the link to the red, white and blue. and below is the just white and blue. thanks!

Attachments

• nopatch.jpg
    nopatch.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 2
Hey guys, quick question about the Drew Brees Pro Bowl Jersey...I saw one that was just white and blue and had white throughout the numbers. Then, I saw another one that was red, white and blue, had scattered stars and solid numbers. Which one is really the authentic one? I really want to get one because my birthday is coming up and already dropping hints to my old lady.
haha tell me between these two. this is an example of both.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Drew-Brees-2007...Shop?hash=item518ac65ab6&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

this is the link to the red, white and blue. and below is the just white and blue. thanks!

And if that one you show here is an authentic, then I dont want to ever buy one. LOL

The one in the pic shown is a screen printed jersey. The one on ebay is stitched.

FYI, I wouldnt pay more than $200 for that. You can get a Chinese knockoff for about $50 that is just as good quality.

they are both "real" probowl jerseys. just from different years, cause drews cool like that.

anybody know someone that sells the stitched ones for a decent price? I saw a pic on here of a guy that was wearing a chinese knockoff and the name on the back said drees

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom