Drew Brees projected numbers vs the Jets (1 Viewer)

That's because the Jets haven't faced any real QBs. And DO NOT mention Brady since the man is not the same he was before the knee injury.

Brady threw for 378 and 277 yards in the two games that weren't against the Jets, and has a 3-1 TD-INT ratio in those 2 games. I'm pretty sure he's not done.

The wind won't be howling and the footing won't be bad in the dome like in Buffalo. Drew and the receivers will be back to torching the defense again.

You know, the last time we played this Rex Ryan guy (Jets Head Coach) is when he was the DC for the Ravens. The Ravens came to the Dome in 2006 and beat the snot out of us. We made up some points in garbage time, but they killed us.

That said, I think we will crush them this time, because we're a better team on all fronts than we were in 2006, and the Jets of 09 are not the Ravens of 06. And you know Brees is going to have a major chip on his shoulder after last week and also due to finally getting to rematch against a Rex Ryan defense.

Bring it on I say!

(projected) - 49.6% comp, 175 yds, 0 TD's, 1 INT, 59.3 QBRtg

Funny-Brees.png

The Guy is from Bowling Green Ky, the hotbed for professional football....Did you see his avatar.....? What a hack....:jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom