Drew Brees projected numbers vs the Jets (1 Viewer)

Not my theory, some clowns take on Brees vs the Jet's D

http://rootzoo.com/threads/view/NFL...-Drew-Brees--Part-Deuce-By-The-Numbers_278904

(projected) - 49.6% comp, 175 yds, 0 TD's, 1 INT, 59.3 QBRtg

Really? I highly doubt it. Your thoughts?

That's ridiculous

Brees is not going to have another sub par game.

Payton is busy tweaking the pass offense and pass protection scheme to avoid the problems we had at Buffalo.

60 percent, 220 yards, 1 TD, 0 Ints, 92.0 Passer Rating (solid game)

Brees will be on a mission this weekend. He's gonna make the Jets so called "#1 D" look like the Eagles' so called "#1 D".

Bring on the Jets.

The wind won't be howling and the footing won't be bad in the dome like in Buffalo. Drew and the receivers will be back to torching the defense again.

People are looking to much into that Patriots game. Brady is still shell-shocked...Rather people want to admit it or not. The Pats D is nowhere nere the Pats D of two years ago... Most importantly, the Jets view their matchup sith the Pats as their Superbowl

He lost me when he had something about a combined 139.25% completion percentage. Math isn't my best subject, but I don't think you can do that.

Obviously a Jets fan.

He lost me when he had something about a combined 139.25% completion percentage. Math isn't my best subject, but I don't think you can do that.

Obviously a Jets fan.
Actually he's a Cowboys' fan. He's a BIG TIME Saints' hater.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom