Drew Brees ran after Kolb... (1 Viewer)

Kolb has never started/finished a game before. He didnt know to meet at half field after the game to shake hands. Drew is classy enough to chase him down and im SURE he gave him encouraging words

When Garcia came up it looked like he pointed at the number on his jersey - like "look I'm wearing you number". Brees look down at Garcia's jersey and laughed

Drew also mentioned Kolb and how well his first start was when interviewed after the game. Can't remember, but I think it was Oliver talking to him.

Kolb has never started/finished a game before. He didnt know to meet at half field after the game to shake hands. Drew is classy enough to chase him down and im SURE he gave him encouraging words

What? You do know that he does see what McNabb does from the sidelines.

I know 3 or 4 people that went to school with Kolb who have told me he's a real life jerk.

I saw that, I also saw Kolb barely acknowledge him. Then Garcia actually looked excited to see Brees and they started talking (with Brunell coming in) while Kolb sulked off into obscurity. I wanted to shout "Hey Kolb, when Mr. Brees says 'Good game' and maybe offers a pointer or two, you listen!"

I agree. But in Kolbs defense, he and his team just got KOed in their own house. I wouldent have brushed off Drew Brees, but I definitely would be bitter about the game.

I saw that, I also saw Kolb barely acknowledge him. Then Garcia actually looked excited to see Brees and they started talking (with Brunell coming in) while Kolb sulked off into obscurity. I wanted to shout "Hey Kolb, when Mr. Brees says 'Good game' and maybe offers a pointer or two, you listen!"

I thought the same thing. But Kolb must have felt horrible. We were banging his brainpan around pretty good at the end of the game teeing off on him. His teammates and their gameplan didn't do him any favors.

Kolb had thrown an interception about 30 seconds earlier and was probably mad at his coach for putting him in that position by calling a timeout with 7 seconds left.

He definitely should have shown some respect for Brees though. Kolb doesn't seem like he has a very good personality.

Kolb is a huge *******. When he was at Houston he would run his mouth so much. When Southern Miss would beat them, he would claim that they paid the refs. Then, when they beat Southern Miss for the CUSA Championship a few years ago, he sat outside their locker and yelled at them as they came out. Houston's coaches had to apologize for his behavior. I was glad he was blown up at the end of the game.

So when is Brees's contract up? This is his fourth year out of 6 year contract, right? Is it too early to begin negotiations with trying to lock him up for another long term contract?

I think they will take care of Jahri, Bell, maybe Harper and Fujita, then get rid of some dead weight like Grant, maybe restructure Reggie to a lower cap hit or trade him, then take care of Drew- BIG TIME, topping what Eli got. He should get an average of what the top 3 QB's are being paid at the time or make him the higest paid. He did it the American way- he earned it..

Last edited:
Kolb had thrown an interception about 30 seconds earlier and was probably mad at his coach for putting him in that position by calling a timeout with 7 seconds left.

He definitely should have shown some respect for Brees though. Kolb doesn't seem like he has a very good personality.

I think he got the snot knocked out of him that last play. youre right about the timeout.

probally living in philly makes a ****** out of you, though.

I think he got the snot knocked out of him that last play. youre right about the timeout.

probally living in philly makes a ****** out of you, though.
yeah im pretty sure Chris Reis put a good hit on him

Could not ask for a better quarterback. Best free agent pickup, ever.

HOF, thanks for writing this man. I saw the same thing as everyone did that was watching before they broke away from game coverage. I thought, here is Brees one the best QB's (the best) and he comes to congradulate you on a good performance and you basically snub him like your the pro-bowler? What the heck was that? Glad that kid aint'a saint and if he ever becomes one I hope he's humble by then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom