Drew Brees ranked 3rd according to ESPN (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
(From Miami Board)-Kinglouie2005:
Back to Brees, I was at the Bucs game and OMG that guy can make plays!

I was crying while watching thinking what mightve been!

Keep in mind I wouldn't gloat if they hadn't started a "Culpepper is God and Brees is a short cripple" attitude after they decided to take Culpepper over Brees. They kinda deserve that karma.

Last edited:
Man...I just had a flashback to similar threads concerning two former Saints QBs.:eek:

Man...I just had a flashback to similar threads concerning two former Saints QBs.:eek:

Quiet BD! We're perfect and reasonable over here...its everyone else that has team-colored glasses on!

I can't believe they ranked Vick ahead of Bulger. Vick has had what, 2 good games this year? Bulger has only thrown 1 pick all year.

When Cully gets back to full strength, he'll do well in Miami.

You're welcome Saints' fans. :)

It's nice to see Brees doing well for a football team that really needed (and wanted) him.

You're welcome Saints' fans. :)

It's nice to see Brees doing well for a football team that really needed (and wanted) him.

Hopefully the boys in the office will send you guys some Tur-duc-kens for christmas.

G/l with the rest of the season!!!!

One of the cooler moments in the Tampa game came in the fourth quarter when we were trying to eat up the clock.
Brees came to the line and apparently didn't like the play that was called. Typically, if he doesn't call an audible, a QB will use a time-out to talk to the coach. There were still about 15 seconds on the in-play clock and, rather than signal a time-out immediately, Brees stood there and waited until it was nearly zero before calling time-out. A small thing, but incredibly savvy, Drew.

Last edited:
Vick at #6? Does this guy even watch the guy play? He is nowhere near the 6th betst QB right now. Maybe at #15.

What's amazing is #3 and #4. The Chargers had BOTH last season. I personally didn't think Rivers would do as well as he has. Good for him, and their fans.

"We have all the answers on FinHeaven, we just don't have a clue what the question is."

Gotta love that line!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom