Drew Brees Rumor Up Here in Mpls - He's not the same (2 Viewers)

VikesFan2017

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Don't kill the messenger on this one, but just wanted to inquire and share if anyone heard this rumor.

Up here a couple of our radio heads are not picking the Saints to win the division because they had heard an inside scoop that Brees was hit bad in the last Atlanta game, and after watching him, he hasn't been the same, and they don't think he will be the same.

I don't know the hit, but looking at his game logs, he still had some good games including against Pittsburgh.

Has this rumor been flushed out already?
Anyone else hear it?

Reaction score
Don't kill the messenger on this one, but just wanted to inquire and share if anyone heard this rumor.

Up here a couple of our radio heads are not picking the Saints to win the division because they had heard an inside scoop that Brees was hit bad in the last Atlanta game, and after watching him, he hasn't been the same, and they don't think he will be the same.

I don't know the hit, but looking at his game logs, he still had some good games including against Pittsburgh.

Anyone else hear it?
Is this real life?

SaintsIn2009

BRING THE WOOD!!!
Reaction score
Last scuttlebutt that I heard is Brees is much more accurate than an Olympic archer.
Omg, where? Is there a video or something that proves this?
Also, if you watched the first drive in preseason, that would erase all doubt. Bye bye

Filaphill

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
No Viking fan not true at all. As for the media to quote a hook from a song from the late great Biggie Smalls “MC's have the gall to pray and pray for my downfall”.

Eeyore

Sour Pennies
Reaction score
If I were a gambler who had a radio talk show I would be tempted to sway the betting odds in my favor by talking about things like this.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score

Anyone else hear it?
Silly mortals. They always have feared the gods.

BBarnes6182

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score

Anyone else hear it?

They just are mad that the vikes have no chance to finish better than 3rd in their division. Just leave us little ole back to back and about to be back to back to back division champs alone.

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Some of our own fans on SR get on us from time-to-time for not focusing on the next opponent, looking ahead, taking the next opponent too lightly, etc. Can one of you guys that do that well please get on this Vikes Fan for not focusing on the Falcons game coming up? Those Vikes fans are gonna cost their team a game and cost us the enjoyment of a Falcons loss.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom