Drew Brees Rumor Up Here in Mpls - He's not the same (1 Viewer)

I heard some guys talking on the radio about how Kirk Cousins chokes in big games. However, I don't know much about the guy. Last time I watched him play was in the Dome when he played for the Redskins and he let the Saints come back and beat his team at the end. It broke the heart of some Skins fans sitting close to me. Pretty sad scene for them. Y'all should have kept that Keenum guy who was capable of beating the Saints in the last seconds of a game.

What's the word in Minny? Should y'all have kept Keenum?

Don't kill the messenger on this one, but just wanted to inquire and share if anyone heard this rumor.

Up here a couple of our radio heads are not picking the Saints to win the division because they had heard an inside scoop that Brees was hit bad in the last Atlanta game, and after watching him, he hasn't been the same, and they don't think he will be the same.

I don't know the hit, but looking at his game logs, he still had some good games including against Pittsburgh.

Has this rumor been flushed out already?
Anyone else hear it?
Is this real life?

Last scuttlebutt that I heard is Brees is much more accurate than an Olympic archer.
Omg, where? Is there a video or something that proves this?
Also, if you watched the first drive in preseason, that would erase all doubt. Bye bye

No Viking fan not true at all. As for the media to quote a hook from a song from the late great Biggie Smalls “MC's have the gall to pray and pray for my downfall”.

If I were a gambler who had a radio talk show I would be tempted to sway the betting odds in my favor by talking about things like this.

Don't kill the messenger on this one, but just wanted to inquire and share if anyone heard this rumor.

Up here a couple of our radio heads are not picking the Saints to win the division because they had heard an inside scoop that Brees was hit bad in the last Atlanta game, and after watching him, he hasn't been the same, and they don't think he will be the same.

I don't know the hit, but looking at his game logs, he still had some good games including against Pittsburgh.

Anyone else hear it?
Silly mortals. They always have feared the gods.

Anyone else hear it?

They just are mad that the vikes have no chance to finish better than 3rd in their division. Just leave us little ole back to back and about to be back to back to back division champs alone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom