Drew Brees segment on OTL on ESPN (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
OTL First Report just previewed a part on Drew Brees talking about how he went from unnamed College player into a football star who is a major motivating piece of his team. I dont know if its particularly going to be on how he hypes up the team before games but its a segmment on Drew at the least. Its on now... waiting for Drews part

A quick segment on the pregame chants was on Sunday Countdown and he said that he came up with the new one from a chant he learned when he was at Guantanamo Bay. He said he won't tell anyone what they're saying but people will probably figure it out.

yeah, i would like to see if he's gonna give a hint on what he's saying but it looks like he's still gonna keep it close to the vest

Jim Henderson came on and said a Superbowl win for the Saints would be like "10 Mardi Gras' rolled into one."

Breesus!!! :worthy:

Good segment...I'm glad he didn't give away the pregame rally cry...

Sounds like: Drew; Win!!!!! and Teamsays Again!!!!!!!!!!!

That what it sounds like to me.

Sounds like: Drew; Win!!!!! and Teamsays Again!!!!!!!!!!!

That what it sounds like to me.

I definitely hear the counting and the words 'win' and 'again' , but this time when I heard it, when Drew says 6, it sounds like the players are either saying "defend" or "defense" back to him. Anyone else hear that?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom