Drew Brees settling into new routines after 15-year run as New Orleans Saints quarterback (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1619134625390.png

By John DeShazier | Senior Writer - NewOrleansSaints.com

Arguably the most routine-oriented man in the world is having to develop new ones.

Drew Brees isn't simply idling since he announced his retirement from the NFL on March 14, 15 years to the day after signing with the New Orleans Saints and becoming the best, most accomplished player in franchise history.

But he also isn't going through the process of preparing to add to his totals of NFL career-leading 80,358 passing yards, 571 touchdowns passes (second most), 172 victories and seven division titles in New Orleans.

"I can't really say I have (a routine), he said Wednesday from TPC Louisiana, where he played in the pro-am tournament that proceeds Thursday's opening round of the Zurich Classic of New Orleans.

"Other than I still get up as early as I can, get my two cups of coffee, try to get a bunch of work done before the kids get up, be part of the get-ready-for-school process, and then just keep myself busy until they get home. And then it becomes coaching – trying to help coach football, basketball and baseball and just being involved in the kids' lives and having fun as a family."

Full Story - NewOrleansSaints.com

Dan

Dan

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom