Drew Brees should have won Super Bowl 53! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Drew Brees was a class act here and one of my favorite QB and I was heartbroken when he left this pitiful organization (Chargers).

I didn't want him to go to the Saints because Sean Payton is someone who I have zero respect for. I don't know any coach that taunt other players and teams (choking sign) like Payton. I know he a fantastic head coach but a horrible human being. I know you guys will disagree with me but I'm as genuine as it comes and I say things how they are. I feel he the type of person that if he on your team, you love him, but if he not on your team, you would hate him.

I have no hate for the Saints other than Sean Payton. Most of the Saints players are class act. Alvin Kamara is a fantastic human being. Cam Jordan is phenomenal in interviews. Michael Thomas is tough. I can go on and on but I will skip toward the subject of this post.

Jared Goff doesn't seem to give a damn about winning whereas you can see how emotional Brees is when he won his first SB. I am never seen a QB (that is not a back-up) as lack-luster as Goff when it come to winning. That guy literally has no emotional. Even in his post-game interview, he didn't even shed a tear. Its hard to care for a QB that doesn't show any type of expression.

Not to mention Saints fans are just better than Rams fans in almost every single category. I don't know if the Saints would have beaten the Patriots as the game-plan would have been way different as I believe the Patriots would play man to man as oppose to zone . I do wonder if the Patriots follow the Rams game-plan and shut down AK, Ingram, and Thomas. What I do know is that Brees would give it his all, I'll never forget Brees risking his career to go for a ball in a regular season game. This guy would risk everything to win the SB (cough not "Cam Newton" cough). Drew Brees is the definition of a winner. I still have my Brees jersey, one of the greatest player and one of the best human being to play any professional sport.

You already had an opinion of Sean Payton when Drew Brees left The Chargers? Both came to The Saints at the same time. So what is your opinion of him based on in 2006 before ever coaching The Saints????

Sean Payton just loves to troll players, fans , commissioner etc . It’s more for fun than anything else . I love the guy for it but i can understand how other fans wouldn’t care for it .

I “Meh’d” you, because just who in the “blank” are you to say that Sean Payton is a horrible human being? Do you know him? Ever met him? Had a beer with him? No, then it’s just your opinion. Have you ever thought that he’s competitive and doesn’t care about your feelings. You say that you state things “how they are” and in the next sentence, say “feel”, you’re feelings are not how things are.

My brain hurts after reading that.

One point of note though - emotion is not Goff's bugaboo. The bigger the game, the worse he plays. He is at a breaking point in his career and it can go two ways.

1. He deals with his butterflies and starts winning these games.

2. He doesn't and he racks up a ton of different jerseys playing for other teams.

I just hope one of those other teams isn't the Saints.

Drew Brees was a class act here and one of my favorite QB and I was heartbroken when he left this pitiful organization (Chargers).

I didn't want him to go to the Saints because Sean Payton is someone who I have zero respect for. I don't know any coach that taunt other players and teams (choking sign) like Payton. I know he a fantastic head coach but a horrible human being. I know you guys will disagree with me but I'm as genuine as it comes and I say things how they are. I feel he the type of person that if he on your team, you love him, but if he not on your team, you would hate him.

I have no hate for the Saints other than Sean Payton. Most of the Saints players are class act. Alvin Kamara is a fantastic human being. Cam Jordan is phenomenal in interviews. Michael Thomas is tough. I can go on and on but I will skip toward the subject of this post.

Jared Goff doesn't seem to give a damn about winning whereas you can see how emotional Brees is when he won his first SB. I am never seen a QB (that is not a back-up) as lack-luster as Goff when it come to winning. That guy literally has no emotional. Even in his post-game interview, he didn't even shed a tear. Its hard to care for a QB that doesn't show any type of expression.

Not to mention Saints fans are just better than Rams fans in almost every single category. I don't know if the Saints would have beaten the Patriots as the game-plan would have been way different as I believe the Patriots would play man to man as oppose to zone . I do wonder if the Patriots follow the Rams game-plan and shut down AK, Ingram, and Thomas. What I do know is that Brees would give it his all, I'll never forget Brees risking his career to go for a ball in a regular season game. This guy would risk everything to win the SB (cough not "Cam Newton" cough). Drew Brees is the definition of a winner. I still have my Brees jersey, one of the greatest player and one of the best human being to play any professional sport.

Sean Payton believed in a QB whom suffered a career ending injury for most QBs, whereas the organization Drew was dedicated to threw him to the curb. You might want to rethink who the real horrible human beings are. Who Dat?

Sean Payton only does the things you described to those who he has perceived to have wronged him or any of his players. If Sean Payton is trolling someone, be it a fan base, a coach, or an individual player, there’s almost always a really good reason for it — and quite frankly, it is deserved in pretty much every case or situation that Sean has done any of the things you described.

There’s a method behind the madness, but you’re not in Sean Payton’s skin on a day to day basis. As fans who are well-informed on a lot of his antics and his reasons for it, we can both see and sympathize with him. Everything he does, is almost always for a good reason.

.. and I say almost almost always just in case there’s a time or two that pops up that we can’t source the reason for his discord, but I’ve learned to just trust that whoever he directs these antics towards is probably a dbag, and it really is that simple.

I can tell you this (long story short). Back before the 2009 Super Bowl winning season, I met Sean Payton and he told me, "We are going to the Super Bowl and we are going to win it... And when we do make it, I'm giving you 2 tickets. Don't forget!" This was in Feb before preseason had even started. I watched the Saints go 13-3 and then win the NFC Championship vs the Vikings.

I thought that there was no way he would remember what he had told me. I was very wrong. Shortly after the NFCCG, Fedex delivered 2 tickets for the Super Bowl. I went to Miami and watched the Saints win it! It was very surreal.

The point of telling you all of this? Sean Payton is not a terrible person. He is a man of his word. He is very kind to remember a nobody like me after so long. He had much bigger things to worry about (the Colts) than someone like me.

Sometimes when the aluminum sharks bite, they don't penguin the microwaves to the elastic barn reposition. Calendars split orange flavored hook pants in truck stop stomach appointments. Angry ANGRY buttermilk can temples water the underwhelmed shorn apiaries.

Sometimes when the aluminum sharks bite, they don't penguin the microwaves to the elastic barn reposition. Calendars split orange flavored hook pants in truck stop stomach appointments. Angry ANGRY buttermilk can temples water the underwhelmed shorn apiaries.

Hear hear!!
Not at all sure of what you said but well done! ????

I can tell you this (long story short). Back before the 2009 Super Bowl winning season, I met Sean Payton and he told me, "We are going to the Super Bowl and we are going to win it... And when we do make it, I'm giving you 2 tickets. Don't forget!" This was in Feb before preseason had even started. I watched the Saints go 13-3 and then win the NFC Championship vs the Vikings.

I thought that there was no way he would remember what he had told me. I was very wrong. Shortly after the NFCCG, Fedex delivered 2 tickets for the Super Bowl. I went to Miami and watched the Saints win it! It was very surreal.

The point of telling you all of this? Sean Payton is not a terrible person. He is a man of his word. He is very kind to remember a nobody like me after so long. He had much bigger things to worry about (the Colts) than someone like me.

Yeah... what he said!! ^^^^^^^
True Dat

I agree with the go home post. Sean Payton is legendary

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom