Drew Brees should sue the Saints organization for lack of support (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
I counted 10 dropped passes.

Offensive line was abysmal all day long.

Eli threw Crawley a gift interception and yet he could not even defend the pass, much less catch it.

Coleman can't recognize a back shoulder fade pattern in time to make a crucial late game first down.

I will take on the case pro bono.

Billgluckman

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Hey, I was thinking about making a thread and *****ing about how they lost, even though breaux, williams, and kyle wilson were all injured. You beat me to it though.

Uptking

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I agree completely. I feel bad for Drew. It kind of look like how the Lakers wasted the last 5 years of Kobe's career by not surrounding him with help but made money on attendance and jersey sales. Drew is easily one of the best QB's ever. These first two games, he look absolutely flawless. He's ballin!!!!

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Reaction score
Because he's a UDFA Rookie who shouldn't even be on a roster, let alone starting for a team.
You are going to say that with a straight face? No irony at all? Just ignoring that yet ANOTHER cornerback was carted off with a serious injury? The FOURTH such injury? No acknowledgement?

Yeah. I'm playing Witcher. Need to distance myself from the...

Nah. I ain't tryin' to get banned.

Brock Compeaux

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I would of been perfectly happy with Crawley knocking it down... SMDH

But over all I'm still optimistic about the season
God bless you. The giants gave us the ball three times and we couldn't win. Everybody tired of 7-9 don't worry about that. We are not winning seven games this year.

jazzjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

Eli threw Crawley a gift interception and yet he could not even defend the pass, much less catch it.

Coleman can't recognize a back shoulder fade pattern in time to make a crucial late game first down.

Seriously? Drew couldn't read a spags defense, was off on numerous passes and noodle armed several. He shot the pooch today.

ASaintFerLife

A Shining light of Truth
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

#1 Wrong, are you blind??????

#2 Your right but he will learn

#3 True also learning

gtaz21

Groundskeeper
Reaction score

I think 7 of those were Fleener. Great pickup! I think Brees was instrumental in bringing in Fleener. Brees should sue himself while he's at it. He reneged on his promise to restructure "WHEN THE TEAM NEEDS IT". The team needed it three years ago, not three days before the season starts when it won't make a bit of difference for this season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)