Drew Brees since the start of 2017 (1 Viewer)

So the fact is Drew has played his best ball at the very end of his career but based on the threads we have had over the past two years, he will not likely be remembered that way by a majority of folks. Sad.
I try to counteract at every turn all the garbage that gets spewed on here about Drew with substantial data to back me up.

Before 2017 Drew averaged about 1.12 turnovers a game (259 turnovers in his first 232 starts).

He's averaged 0.44 turnovers per game since 2017. That's a drastic reduction by 60%.

His 8.0 yards per attempt is also significantly better than his 7.5 ypa up until 2017.

Last edited:
Gotta say that after watching Nick Foles throw ducks out on that field Thursday, Brees’s arm definitely doesn’t look as done as folks would have you believe. I can think of a few much younger starting QB’s who aren’t wowing the world with bullets up and down the field.

We can win and are winning with Brees. Hell, I’d argue that we won on his arm the last two games. Drew picks his shots, which is wise.

All we need is to control the lines on both sides of the ball and you can near about guarantee we win the game.

Deuce Windham jumped on the Drew Brees can't play anymore train, and a lot of people on twitter blindly followed him

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom