Drew Brees stats over last 69 starts (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
67.4 % completion rate, 323 yds per game, 164 TDs, 64 Ints (2.6 ratio), 100.2 QB rating

34-35 record

Only Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson have had slightly better QB ratings over this time period (102.8 and 101.0, respectively).

67.4 % completion rate, 323 yds per game, 164 TDs, 64 Ints (2.6 ratio), 100.2 QB rating

34-35 record

Only Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson have had slightly better QB ratings over this time period (102.8 and 101.0, respectively).

The sad part is I can guarantee their win-loss record is remarkably better over that same period of time. It is very difficult to quantify the impact or the awesome of Brees because of the lackluster win-loss record. Look at our fan base, *^!@ just look at the posters on SR and you can see how many people believe that his numbers and greatness is simply an illusion, because of the mounting losses and underachievement by the team. What this organization has failed to accomplish with one of the greatest QBs of all time is fascinating for me as a fan of football, and utterly disappointing for me as a fan of the Saints!!!!!!:rant::rant:

The sad part is I can guarantee their win-loss record is remarkably better over that same period of time. It is very difficult to quantify the impact or the awesome of Brees because of the lackluster win-loss record. Look at our fan base, *^!@ just look at the posters on SR and you can see how many people believe that his numbers and greatness is simply an illusion, because of the mounting losses and underachievement by the team. What this organization has failed to accomplish with one of the greatest QBs of all time is fascinating for me as a fan of football, and utterly disappointing for me as a fan of the Saints!!!!!!:rant::rant:

I apologize for leaving out the most important part:

Russell 50-19
Rodgers 43-20

Also, Drew Brees stats would be even better if he weren't pressured to score on almost every possession, leading to some forced throws and subsequent interceptions. His QB rating would be north of 105, probably approaching 110.

I apologize for leaving out the most important part:

Russell 50-19
Rodgers 43-20

Also, Drew Brees stats would be even better if he weren't pressured to score on almost every possession, leading to some forced throws and subsequent interceptions. His QB rating would be north of 105, probably approaching 110.
:aargh:

Reminds me of early Greg Maddux for the Atl Braves, fantastic efforts on his part only to be let down by the hitting and lack of runs. His record should have been much better.

Reminds me of early Greg Maddux for the Atl Braves, fantastic efforts on his part only to be let down by the hitting and lack of runs. His record should have been much better.

And his opponents probably weren't in a prevent defense.

Don't forget all those starts where he had a shutout going for 8 innings and only 85 pitches thrown, only to watch Wohlers give it away. That happened at least a half dozen times in his career. That Bobby Cox was one overrated manager. It's why they only won the championship once.

60056723.jpg

Don't forget all those starts where he had a shutout going for 8 innings and only 85 pitches thrown, only to watch Wohlers give it away. That happened at least a half dozen times in his career. That Bobby Cox was one overrated manager. It's why they only won the championship once.

Dude you are so right. Cox was terrible. I was a die hard braves fan and they had some awesome pitching between Maddox glavine and smoltz. Wohlers was god awful

and Aaron Rodgers and Russell wilson combined don't throw the ball as much as Drew Brees, and carry the offense, his QB rating should be lower

Off Topic, but Nolan Ryan was the king of no run support. Ryan and Maddux had one flaw. It was easy to steal bases against them. Ryan is the career
leader in that stat. Maddux is second.

He reminds me of a guy on another New Orleans team...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And his opponents probably weren't in a prevent defense.

Let's start with this season. Name 1 opponent thato played prevent D, allowing Drew to rack up yards. None. Because we were in almost every game. In fact, a couple games he had nearly half his yards or more by halftime. Sure, it's happened from time to time. But it also happens to every other QB from time to time. If you're going to make an idiotic statement like that, you're going to have to qualify it with stats and prove Drew takes advantage of it more often than other QBs.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom