Saints Drew Brees: Still saying “we” and “our team” about the Saints (1 Viewer)

Drew's gonna be QB assistant in a couple years for the young guy we draft with the Payton pick
Maybe, but if I was Brees I would spend time with the kids (youngest is 8), do some commercials and appearances... and then maybe when the kids were grown, or at least older, think about something else.

I think Sean and Drew were highly disappointed in Jameis last weekend (sometimes what you don't say is most important). They both are black and gold at heart.

You really think they don't find their way into a zoom call in that QB room every week?

Sean is technically still employed by the Saints.

You really think they don't find their way into a zoom call in that QB room every week?

Sean is technically still employed by the Saints.
They need to call into his headset and remind him about complimentary football. :gosaints:

I think Sean and Drew were highly disappointed in Jameis last weekend (sometimes what you don't say is most important). They both are black and gold at heart.
Sean is not black and gold at heart in my opinion. If he was, he wouldn’t have walked and be talking about a return so quickly. He still has a soft spot for the team he put together, though. Once the roster turns over and his coaches continue to grow and eventually move on, all of that will be done. Sean is on team Sean. Nothing wrong with that, just the way it is.

Last edited:
Sean is not black and gold at heart in my opinion. If he was, he wouldn’t have walked and be taking about a return so quickly. He still has a soft spot for the team he put together, though. Once the roster turns over and his coaches continue to grow and eventually move on, all of that will be done. Sean is on team Sean. Nothing wrong with that, just the way it is.
He’s copying Parcells exactly. He left the Giants while still talking about a return.

Even this Washington Post article from 1991 speculates about a return while announcing his retirement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...uitting/c0759450-3b2f-48b1-be5d-9436d731801d/

Sean is not black and gold at heart in my opinion. If he was, he wouldn’t have walked and be talking about a return so quickly. He still has a soft spot for the team he put together, though. Once the roster turns over and his coaches continue to grow and eventually move on, all of that will be done. Sean is on team Sean. Nothing wrong with that, just the way it is.
💯.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom