Drew Brees suffered Rib Contusion (1 Viewer)

So basically Drew broke multiple ribs. Whatever they say it probably worse.

A contusion is a bruise, not a fracture (or even the 'cracked rib' that's common in football).

EDIT - Ah, I think you were saying that they are probably broken b/c it's worse than what they say. I understand now. I think the contusion is probably accurate though.

And here I am refreshing the long Brees thread for injury updates and to my surprise, A NEW BREES INJURY UPDATE THREAD! :help-sos-sos-29402:

Can we just try to keep related topics in the same threads please?

My apologies, that thread was all of us speculating and putting on our PhD hats.

This was the official update, I thought it deserved its own thread.

Winston can win a few games to keep the division.

Probably but how is it that Brady has had the luck of the Gods....finally comes to a competitive division...gets swept...and now his main competition will be out. Not only helps him for the division title but also the TD record.

Probably but how is it that Brady has had the luck of the Gods....finally comes to a competitive division...gets swept...and now his main competition will be out. Not only helps him for the division title but also the TD record.
The Bucs play the Rams and the Chiefs the next two weeks. They not going 2-0 and I wouldn’t be surprised if they lost both.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom